15. Wedding

'Freyja and Lucifer laid in their bed as Lucifer watched her peacefully dream. He loved watching her sleep more than anything. Her face was so relaxed; her hair hung behind her while some strands laid gently on her cheeks, her warm body pressed gently against him. He loved how at peace she looked. She didn't need to sleep as a goddess, but she loved how relaxing it is to sleep. She enjoys doing human things like breath, sleep, and eat, making her feel more alive and keeps her from boredom. Lucifer knows this as well and thinks it's cute, especially when she sleeps. She slowly stirred, stretching her body before waking up to see Lucifer staring at her lovingly. "Good morning, my sunflower." He smiles at her. Freyja didn't know the real reason he called her that; she only thought it was because it's her favorite flower; little does she know the truth behind it. A sunflower's appearance is that of an enduring vibrant spirit, just the way Lucifer sees Freyja.

"Good morning, my handsome devil." She smiles sweetly as she scoots into his arms, nuzzling her face into his chest. Lucifer wrapped his arms around her as their feet tangled together. "Today is the day." He mumbles as he plays with her golden locks. She gasped as she realized that she is getting married today. "I need to get ready." She began to panic. "You remember you're a goddess and can just get ready with magic?" He smiles down at her for being so forgetful that she isn't human. "Oh yeah." She lightly chuckles.

"Don't worry; after a month of planning, I'm sure everything will be perfect, just like your vision." He tries to calm her nerves. He knew this was her one dream of having a perfect wedding, and he would do anything to make it come true. She smiled up at him lovingly as she gently pecked his lips. "Well, how about breakfast?" he grins softly as he gently stared into her green eyes.  "Alright." they got up, starting their day while Lucifer snapped his fingers, making breakfast appear on the dining table.

****
All the guests have arrived and stood on their appointed side. Not many guests here have been to a pagan wedding before. Thor and Odin stood up front with many of her closest friends. Lucifer's side had his mighty and powerful father, who was excited to see his son finally tie the knot. He was thrilled that she could show Lucifer the beauty in his extraordinary creation. His brother Gabriel was smiling, ear to ear, delighted to be here. He was more excited about the after-party and ready to get plastered off mead and sleep with a few pagans. Michael and Raphael hated the thought of even being so close to all these "False Gods" their hatred blinds them that they couldn't feel joy for Lucifer.

Lucifer stood at the altar dressed in a white cotton shirt, nice brown leather pants, and a small shrunken sunflower attached to his fur coat wrapped behind him. He didn't mind wearing things of her culture. He would do anything to make her happy. Music played as Freyja came floating down the river in a raft with a throne on it. She was radiating with beauty as her dress flowed in the breeze. Her hair was done in ceremonial braids with a golden crown on her head with beautiful jewels decorating it. She walked off the raft once it went on shore with her shoulders back and her head held high like a beautiful, strong queen. Her dress was a beautiful white dress that showed off her curves, with a red covering. She was stunning. She slowly walked as Lucifer couldn't take his eyes off of her. He was stunned at how beautiful she was. His love for her was visible in his sparkling eyes and smile that spread across his face. He looked at her as if she was the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. He walks over, meeting her halfway, symbolizing her future life with him. They go to the alter hand in hand as he stared at her with adoration. "Today, we come together joining two people of different origins and backgrounds, showing that love has no boundaries. These two have been made for each other, for they bare each other's name on their forehead. With this marriage, we unite our two worlds. You may now present your weapons." He tells the bride and groom. Lucifer pulled out a beautiful golden sword made just like archangel blades and a beautiful golden grip, and a pommel that resembled flowers. He handed it to her for any future children they may have so it could be passed on. She, in turn, pulled out a beautiful black sword with an enchanted blue sapphire in the center. This sword has been passed down from her family since the dawn of time. She added magic to this sword to kill any living creature and protect the person who wields it.