20. Winchesters

Tom sat in his chair, reading Freyja's diary about her life from the beginning of her time. Two four-year-olds played upstairs as their giggles could be heard throughout the house.

"Her best friend is Thor!" Tom exclaims with pure excitement. 'Thor and I had a drinking contest today, he won, of course, but it was still fun to Drink with him. We got so drunk we decided to slide down the rainbow bridge on sleds.'

The front door opened, revealing Tracy, Mary, and John. Tom looked up from his book taking his glasses off and setting everything down on the coffee table. "Welcome, I'm Tom." Tom walks over, shaking John's hand. "John." He replied as he shook the man's hand. "Nice to meet you; the kids are upstairs playing. Your son is very well behaved, I must say."

"Thank you."John smiles, nodding his head.

"Here, I'll show you to your room." Tom smiles, leading the couple to the spare bedroom upstairs. Harley and Dean played with little army men and the toy airplane in her room. "Daddy!" Harley jumped up, going over to her dad. "Hey sweetheart, say hello to Mr. Winchester."

"Hello." She tells him plainly, before looking back at her dad. This was unusual behavior for her ever so bubbly personality. "Daddy, can Dean and I have ice cream?"

"No, how about after supper tonight?" Tom suggested.

"Okay." She jumped away, going back over to Dean to continue playing.

"Cute kid." John tells Tom as he watches Harley run away, going back over to Dean.

"Thank you." Tom tells him politely as he shows them to their room. "Please, make yourselves at home." He says as he sets down Mary's suitcase. Tom checks on the kids after hearing how quiet they are. "Shhhh, it's a secret." Harley whispers to Dean. Tom pokes his head into the room to see Harley levitating the plane like she was earlier, making it fly around. Dean looked up at it with a smile on his face and wonder in his eyes."Harley!" Tom whispers harshly before going into the room and closing the door behind him. "What did we tell you?" Tom goes over and bends down to his daughter.

"To not use magic." She looks down at her hands guilty as the plane gently lands on the floor next to Dean. Tom shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose, upset she revealed her magic to Dean. "Harley, you know you have to keep it a secret. It's dangerous for you to use your powers in front of people."

"But daddy, Dean is okay with my magic." She looks up at him innocently before looking over at Dean.

"I like it." Dean tries to help out Harley. He was okay with her magic. It was fun seeing a plane fly around the room.

"Honey, Dean, might be okay with it, but his dad isn't. When Mr. Winchester finds out, he will get scared and bad things will happen. Sunshine, your mama and I are trying to keep you safe. People don't understand your powers, and when they don't understand something, they get scared. People do irrational things when they are scared. Honey, it is dangerous for you to use your powers in front of people because they will want to hurt you." He tells her softly, trying not to be loud but drive home a point.

"I won't tell no one." Dean tells Tom before looking at Harley with a slight smirk. Tom nods his head as he looks at the two small children knowing her secret will be safe for now. "Thank you, Dean. Harley, no more magic."

"Okay, daddy, I'm sorry." She got up and hugged her father as he wrapped his arms around her. Tom let out a breath he was holding and soon relaxed as he hugged his little girl. "Alright, have fun, you two." Tom pats Harley's back, letting her go so she can play with Dean. He got up and opened the bedroom door leaving the two kids alone. Tom went down to Tracy and pulled her to the side so he could tell her what had happened. "I caught Harley showing her powers to Dean. She was making the plane fly like she was in the garage." He whispers so they wouldn't be heard. Tracy's eyes went wide with fear as she realized Dean could let the secret slip. "Dean said he wouldn't tell anyone, but I think we should let Mary know what happened." Tom tries to comfort his wife. She nodded her head as her fingers ran through her hair, nervously afraid for her daughter. When Dean gets older, he will remember the little blonde girl that can make a toy plane fly around the room. This could end badly if he ever becomes a hunter, much to Mary's dismay.