14. Yes

I felt strong arms wrap around me holding me closer as icy lips placed sweet kisses on my cheek. "Good morning beautiful, how was your night? Mine was wonderful, with you by my side. When I open my eyes and see your sweet face it's a good morning beautiful day." Lucifer gently sang in my ear. He had a smooth beautiful singing voice, so deep, and sweet. I've never heard him actually sing before, he always played around acting a fool. I open my eyes with a small smile as I look up at his sweet gentle face. He stared at me lovingly with his gentle blue ocean eyes, the corner of his mouth slightly turned up in a sexy smirk and his hair in a ruffled blonde mess. "Good morning, my sunflower." He places his mark on mine. "Good morning, my handsome devil." I run my fingers through his messed up hair. "You slept pretty crazy last night. You wacked me in the face twice and kicked my leg." He chuckles as his fingers draw small circles on the small of my back. "I'm sorry." I kiss the tip of his nose.

"Don't worry about it, now my lovely flower. We need to get up I have a wonderful day planned for us." He breaths as he ran his cold fingers through my hair. I turn to look out of our window to see the sun hasn't even come up yet. "Luci, it's still bed time. I get it you feel bad for losing control but, my devil, you don't need to keep apologizing." I sigh wanting to go back to sleep.

"No, this is something different. Even though I am so sorry for losing control." He pulls me on top of him holding me close to his stone cold body. I lift myself up so I could look at him as my hair hung around my face. "What are you up to now my, trouble maker?" I chuckle at him.

"You'll see, now we don't have time for this get ready." He gently spanked my butt.

"You pulled me onto you remember." I point out as stare into his eyes not wanting to leave. "I only wanted a hug." He smirks as he raised his eyebrows up and down. I lean down placing my lips on his feeling my heart race as butterflies filled my stomach. I felt him grab my butt harder as he kissed me back before hitting me harder but not enough to hurt me. I pull back and look at him. "I said go get dressed." He flashes his red eyes at me.

"Excuse me mister, did you just flash your eyes at me?"

"Yes, I did. Now go get dressed or I'll do it for you." He threatened me making all expression leave his face. He's up to something and is really set on doing it. "Yes, my king ." I play with him as I get up getting ready. I do my hair quickly putting braids on either side while the rest fell to my back. I turn around to see Lucifer holding a green dress out for me. I smile as I wave my hand putting it on. "You look marvelous, my Queen." He smiles as he circles me like a vulture. "Now, let's go." He takes my hand and we materialize into our field sitting at the base of our tree. "I wanted to watch the sun come up with you." He pulls me closer as I lean my head on his shoulder. We sat under the tree as the sun slowly started to rise creating a beautiful orange in the sky as if a painter paints it each morning. Everything started to wake as the sun told them it was time to get up and start a new day. "So beautiful." I smile as I couldn't take my eyes off of the colors before me. I sit in Lucifer's lap placing my head on his cheek as I take his hand in mine. I gently run my fingers in circles on the back of his hand enjoying our time together. We didn't have to say a word, we already knew how each other felt. Times like these are so simple but mean so much. I lean back into his arms so I could look at the man with me. He cradled me as he looked down into my eyes, gently stoking my face with the back of his hand. He placed his forehead on mine gently closing his eyes. From that small gesture, I knew he loved me. Every time our marks touch, I feel a sense of calmness and pure ecstasy. I run my hand up to the side of his face holding him closer to me not wanting him to let me go. Everything about this man is enticing to me. The smell of his musk that calms me down, his cold touch that sends chills down my body cooling me down, his sweet flashy smile that sends my heart into a flutter, his soft gentle blue ocean eyes, his huge biceps that wrap around me protectively, his funny sassy attitude that always makes me laugh, and his tough outer shell most people see. They don't know the real him like I do. He's a big teddy bear with a soft gentle side. He is the devil with a temper and an upsetting past due to a family that disowned him until I came into the picture. He has been wronged for being himself and people freak when he loses his temper for being made into what he is. All he wants is justice and revenge for being wronged. Everyone thinks he should apologize for but no one apologized for making him this way. He isn't the bad guy he's just broken and upset for being wronged. He is my sweet gentle archangel. "I love you." He breaths as his icy breath tickled my lips. "I love you more." I smile as I gently peck his lips. "I doubt that." He smiles gently kissing me as our lips shaped together. "Come, we have other things to do." He smiles slowly as he pulls away.