Chapter 20//Nerf guns

The bromance between the boys and Daniel (especially Michael)  grew over the past few days, he practically lived with us he was never in his own house until the rest of his family came back from Ireland.

(Normal day at the house with Daniel)

We would all sleep in the sitting room together because we prefer to be together instead of separate rooms especially when Daniel's over.

"What are we gonna do today?" Calum yawns.

"Dunno wanna watch a movie?" Luke asks sitting up Bailey was sleeping on his lap.

"Yeah what movie?" Daniel asks.

"Emm wanna watch 'The Notebook'?" Ashton suggests.

"Yess I love that movie, I'll make the popcorn!" Daniel shouts running into the kitchen.

"Alright then, I'm going to the supermarket to get food." Ashton says standing up.

"No Ash I'll go." Luke says petting Bailey.

"Okay Luke thank you." Ashton giggles "so co-operative today."

"I'm going too if Luke is going!" Michael shouts from the kitchen.

"What kind of popcorn does Lucy like?" Luke asks Michael standing in the popcorn aisle.

"I don't know get anything!" Michael shouts, his head in the freezer.

"I'm bored." Whines Michael.

"Your the one who wanted to come with me." Luke says putting ten packets of microwave popcorn in his shopping cart. When Luke is looking Michael gets in the shopping cart.
"Hehe."

"Michael get out of the shopping cart." Luke piles a packet of apples on top of Michael.

"Make me." He pouts like a child.

"Okay you can stay." Sighs Luke.
Luke tries to push the shopping cart with Michael in it " Your so heavy!" He complains.

"Hey!" Says a hurt Michael "This is so much fun."

"It's not fun for me." Luke says pushing the shopping cart,everyone staring at a fully grown man sitting in a shopping cart, being pushed by another fully grown man.
When they were finished shopping they brought the shopping bags back to the car.

"I wanna drive!" Pouts Michael.

"No I actually want to live another day." Luke chuckles unlocking the car.

When they get back home everyone else is crying watching 'The Notebook'.

"It's just so sad." Sobs Daniel.

"I know, I know." Nods Calum comforting Daniel.

Ashton and Lucy are sitting beside each other Lucy in Ashton's arms both crying.

"I have to turn this shit off." Michael picks up the remote and puts on 'Up'

*first five minutes*

"Sniffles I can't believe she died, they had such a happy life together and now she's dead." Michael cried.

"You bunch of pussys!" Calum shouted "Put on that weird movie 'The Human Centipede'." Calum turned off 'Up' and put 'The Human Centipede' on.

*Half an hour later
"This movie's shit!" Calum complained.

"I know right it doesn't make any sense." Daniel grabbed the bowl of popcorn from Michael.

"Let's order some pizza woooo!" Luke celebrated.