Chapter 16//The new puppy

Today we are going to paint all of the walls in our bedrooms, we bought some band posters and normal posters yesterday.

I bought 'One Direction', 'The fault in our stars' and 'My Little Pony' posters. Of course Calum bought me fairy lights to 'decorate' my bedroom.

Yesterday we bought one of those curtain things that covers the top of the bed like a roof, it is pink light fabric that you can see through. We started on my room first.

"Are you sure Lucy you still want these colours?" Asked Luke nodding to all of the bright illumines colours I chose yesterday.

"Yep I have a great idea." Lucy smiled handing paint brushes to everyone.

"Now I saw this on YouTube." Lucy smiled opening one if the tins of paint, it was light blue. She carefully dipped her paint brush in the paint, took it out and with a flick of her wrist flicked the paint from the brush onto the white wall, with a splatter. There was a light blue splatter on the wall and it looked nice.

"Wow that's so cool it will look even more awesome with alot of colours!" Exclaimed Luke.

He opened a light pink tin of paint and flicked it beside the blue.

"That's so awesome!" Michael shouted.

And soon everyone was opening jars of yellow, green, pink, orange and torquise and splattering the paint on all of the walls.

"Michael stop!" Ashton exclaimed while chuckling running away from Michael.

We were almost done splattering the paint onto the walls, just a couple more splatters.

"I'm gonna get ya!" Michael warned running after Ashton with his paint brush in the air, covered with pink paint. He flicked his paint brush at Ashton and a huge splatter of paint hit Ashton's back.

"Ah! I'm gonna get ya now!" Ashton smirked dipping his paint brush into some orange paint.

He flung the paint onto Michael's face, his face was covered in orange paint.

"Ooh that's just cold!" Calum mocked with his sassiness.

Lucy put her hand into some torquise paint, went behind Luke and stepped on the small stepladder (because he's so tall) and put a nice big handprint of paint all over his face.

"Torquise!" Lucy screamed jumping off the stepladder. Lucy ran behind Calum for protection from Luke.

"Lucy come out to play." Luke chanted dipping his hand into yellow paint.

"Hi." Lucy says casually stepping aside from Calum. Luke throws the paint at Lucy but it hits Calum's arm.

"Thank you." Calum said picking up a tin of green paint.

"You wouldn't." Luke smirked slowly backing away.

"Oh yes I would" Calum smiled with an evil glint in his eyes "Mwahahaha!"

"Ahh!" Luke ran down the stairs quickly and sprinted down the front lawn and onto the road, while Calum was right behind him.

"I'm coming Luke!" Calum shouted from behind Luke ready to throw the tin of paint on him.

Luke turned a corner ready to be covered in paint when he noticed something, maybe an animal limping under a tree crying.

"Wait, wait, wait" Luke shouted back to Calum "I think there's an injured dog under that tree!" Luke shouted, Calum stood beside Luke he had put down the tin of paint. Luke rushed over to the dog, with Calum right beside him.

"Hey look Calum it's a little puppy! It's hurt it's paw." Luke motioned to the poor animal.

"Awh the poor thing." Calum whispered beside Luke.