Chapter 39//Eight days left

Lucy's POV:

Everything's going so fast, too fast. I'm already on my Christmas holidays I had to say goodbye to everyone even Niamh. I will probably never go back to that school.
A whole week until Christmas which means eight days left with my dads' and having to pack all of my stuff I'm bringing to New York.

"Do you think I'll have my own bedroom in New York?" I asked Calum as he helped me pack all of my clothes.

"Of course you will, I think your dad would make it very special for his own daughter." He smiled sniffling a little bit.

"What's wrong?" I asked him sitting beside him on the bed.

"I don't want you to leave." He hugged me tightly burying his head in my shoulder.

"I don't want to go either, but you'll visit me, right?" I asked him remembering my dream.

"Of course we will! What kind of question is that?" He smiled.

We will visit you so much you'll be sick of us!

We finished packing my clothes I didn't need for the next eight days. They were packed in cardboard boxes and were going to be shipped off to my new house today. I'll also miss Bailey, the lost puppy with the hurt paw. I don't know where the chickens went.
I'm going to miss my home, even though there's another house waiting in New York for me, ready to be my new home.
Downstairs they were blaring music, me and Calum walked down the stairs in silence. Ashton, Luke and Michael were in the sitting room dancing too the music.

"Join our pre-Christmas dance party!" Michael shouted over the blaring music.

Me and Calum smiled at each other before him taking my hand and dancing along to the beat of the music.

"It's a chocolate milk party! It's a chocolate milk party!" Ashton chanted all of us joining along.

"Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home!" Luke sang.

"Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na!" Calum shouted.

"Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na." Ashton joined in.

We danced for a half an hour before all of us nearly collapsed.

"I think I'm dead." Michael groaned lying on the couch.

"Wake me up when September ends." I declared, snuggling into a pillow on the sofa.

"What was that?" Ashton sat up from his collapsed state.

"Was that Green Day lyrics used by Lucy, in a sentence?" Luke fake gasped covering his opened mouth with his hand.

"Go away." I chuckled pulling a blanket over my head.

"I think someone wants tickles." Michael grinned.

"No." I squealed.

"Here comes the tickle monster!" He exclaimed before pouncing on top of me and tickling me under my arms.

"Stop!" I breathed out. "Dad!" I couldn't make out a proper sentence I was laughing so much.

"Wake me up when September ends!" Michael sung very badly.

"I will never use song lyrics in real life again if you don't stop!" I laughed loudly.

"Okay, I'll stop." He chuckled taking out his hands from under my arms.

"Thank you." I tried to catch my breath.

"Let's finish packing Lucy." Calum motioned to the staircase.

"Awh but you're leaving in eight days." Ashton pouted.

"Which means eight days to pack all of my stuff." I sighed, taking Calum's hand and walking up the stairs.

Luke, Michael and Ashton followed us up to my room.

"Awwh it's the teddy bear with the picture of us in it, that I gave to you for your ninth birthday." Calum reminisced picking up the soft teddy from my bed.

"Yeah my first birthday with you guys." I smiled thinking back at how excited I was.

"I can see you've put in some pictures from the tour in your scrapbook." Luke smiled flicking through the scrapbook he made for me.

"Of course, there's still lots of blank pages left." I sighed looking at the pictures of us.

"Just because we won't be in the next chapter doesn't mean you won't still have adventures." Luke hugged me.

"Yeah you'll probably meet new awesome people and forget about us." Michael joked.

"I'll never forget about my dads, my dads that are in a cool band, my dads that always made me laugh even when I was having a bad day. My dads that were always there for me." I giggled at their faces that were tearing up.

"Lucy." Michael hugged me. Calum, Luke and Ashton joined in.

"Why do you have to move to New York?" Calum pouted wiping a tear from under his eye with his sleeve.

"It's what my dad wanted." I said looking down on the ground.

"Yeah it is." Ashton sighed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Authors note: Another chapter yay! Sorry it was so short I'm trying to find the time to write but there's tons of school work and tests! I'll try to update more frequently.

So Lucy only has 8 days left with her dads:( it's slowly coming to an end:((((

Love you guys soooososo much <3 ~ Roisin x