Chapter 34//YouTubers

Lucy's POV:

They arrested Kiril and his men, including Daniel. I hope I never have to see any of their faces again.  

After a month or two in the hospital for our injuries, a few broken bones and my malnutrition, we moved back to our home in London. We were told I lost a shocking amount of weight while I was being kept in that warehouse. I could see my bones sticking out when I looked at myself in the mirror, and I was as pale as a ghost.

Chris and his men fixed any broken stuff in the house and made it all clean and tidy for us.
I lay down on my own bed the feeling of nostalgia washing over me as I turned on the fairy lights. No matter how hard Kiril and his men tried to make a replica of my bedroom, they could never make it feel like this. How could everything just go back to normal knowing after Christmas that I'd have to move to New York with Jake. Leaving all of this behind.

There was a knock on my door, I flinched I hated people knocking on my door now.

"Come in." I said loud enough for them to hear.

Ashton opened the door and in walked my family. They had bruises and cuts on their faces. I think Luke broke his nose and it's all because of me.

"Jake made it back home safely." Ashton informed me all of them sitting on my bed.

"That's good." I sighed not wanting to make eye contact with them.

"Hey, we still have Christmas together." Luke smiled making me look up.

The thought of having Christmas with my family made me feel giddy.

"Yeah." I giggled a huge grin on my face which made them all smile.

"So what are you going to ask Santa for?" Michael asked excitedly.

"I haven't decided yet." I beamed I haven't really thought of what to ask for Christmas. I really just wanted to stay with my family but that's something Santa can't do.

"Well you have five more months to decide." Calum smiled.

"We are all over the news." Luke beamed holding the daily news paper.

"That's so cool." I looked at the pictures of the factory and there was the same picture that I have in my locket on the article.

"We goin' be famous." Michael smiled getting excited about the article.

"There's a picture of your dad at the bottom." Calum pointed out.

I looked at the article again, there was a picture of my dad a smile on his face. At the bottom of the picture it said; 'Dylan Quinn, leader of government task force, father of Lucy Quinn'
I smiled at the description I never knew he worked for the government let alone the leader.

"Somebody missed you when we were gone." Ashton grinned walking out of my room and returning carrying a familiar little dog.

"Bailey!" I squealed.

She leapt into my arms, licking my face. Her tail going crazy wagging left and right rapidly. 

"I missed you so much." I
giggled.

"Who's hungry?" Calum asked sitting up.

"I am but I'm not hungry for pizza." I laughed they didn't have takeaway pizza when I was trapped in that warehouse, so I kinda went off pizza.

Michael gasped.

"I'll make scrambled eggs then, I make the best scrambled eggs ever." Calum boasted.

"And I'll cook the bacon." Luke smiled.

Both of them exiting my room to make the food. Michael was on his phone. While Ashton played with his extremely long fingers. I wrapped my arms around Ashton's waist my face squished up against his back.