Chapter 26//Meeting Josh

"Lucy wake up." Ashton whispered, shaking me lightly.

We finished our European tour and we were back home in London.

"Are we already here?" I asked confused because I was asleep the whole journey.

"Yep!" Ashton answered excitedly.

I can't believe we're home after two months of touring!
I thought the tour would never end. We collected our luggage. Daniel was standing outside the arrivals gate, smiling with Bailey on her lead beside him and a sign saying 'You're back after leaving me for two months!' We laughed at the sign.

"Danny!" I ran to him giving him a hug.

He knelt down to my size wrapping his arms around me.

"Lucy I missed you!" He smiled ruffling my hair.

"Daniel!" Michael ran to Daniel.

"Mikey!" He exclaimed hugging him.

"Bailey!" Calum lifted the small puppy up. Bailey licking his face.

Then Ashton, Calum and Luke ran to us and we had a group hug. Daniel hugged us all individually. Before taking my bag for me, and leading us to our car. It was very sunny and warm today. Calum never let Bailey out of his sight the whole journey. The fields were as green as before. The sun was shining, no cloud in sight. I'm so excited to be back home. We drove through the familiar driveway.

"Here we are!" Daniel said joyfully turning off the car engine.

"We're back!" Ashton jumped up and down opening the door.

Michael war screeched into the house running up the stairs.

"Woooo!" Luke jumped on the sofa.

"Fuck yeah!" Calum looked in the fridge to see it full of food. "Thank you Daniel for going food shopping for us!" He thanked Daniel, taking out a tub of ice cream from the freezer.

"No problem." He laughed placing our bags on the floor.

I ran up the stairs into my bedroom. It was still the same as I left it. Fairy lights! Yay! Everything's here! I jumped on my bed, never again wanting to leave it. We took some Polaroid photos while we were on tour, so I stuck them beside my other pictures.

"Calum how do you spell travelling?!" I shouted from upstairs wanting to tweet something but I didn't know the spellings.

"T-r-a-v-e-l-l-i-n-g." Calum spelt for me walking into my bedroom lying down on my bed.

"Why do you want to know how to spell that?" He asked eating ice cream from a tub.

"Because I want to tweet something." I smiled.

Pressing 'Tweet' on my phone.

@LucyBoo5sos: Great to be back home I missed this place! After two months of travelling <3

@Luke5sos: It's so good to be home 😁😁😁

"That emoji is literally Luke's spirit emoji." Calum pointed out, on Luke's tweet on his phone.

I nodded in agreement.

"Calum! Lucy! Are you guys up there!?" Michael shouted.

"Yeah!" Calum shouted back.

We could hear footsteps running up the stairs. Daniel, Ashton, Michael and Luke were in the doorway of my bedroom.

"Wanna watch a movie on the TV, in my bedroom?" Michael asked holding up a bag of junk food Daniel bought.