Chapter 25//Ireland: Dublin

It was time to go to the next country. Calum gave me a jokey-back through the airport. Because I barely got any sleep last night.
I was awoken by the sound of screaming fans.

"Awhh that's so cute!" They squealed at the sight of me on Calum's back.

Calum smiled and they took pictures with them. Then we got on the plane. I slept the whole way so I don't remember anything from the plane journey.

"Wake up Lucy we're here." Calum whispered shaking me softly.

I stretched my arms rubbing my eyes. I looked out the window to see the runway. It was raining.

"Where are we again?" I asked getting confused with all of the countries.

"Dublin." Calum reminded me smiling.

"Wow! I heard its a beautiful country, really green." I stared in awe at all the rain. I've never seen this much rain in a long time.

"Yeah, I've never been here before." Calum took my hand in his, as we looked out of the plane window.

Even their aeroplanes have shamrocks. I giggled.
We got our bags and ran out of the airport in the rain getting into the van, that was waiting outside for us.

"Really bad weather we have today lads." The friendly driver says after putting all of our bags in the back of the car.

"Yeah it is. Is it always like this?" Michael asked interested in the weather.

"Not all the time but mostly. We've had a couple of good days this summer." He said with a thick Dublin accent.

"Sounds nice, not like Australia it's always a scorcher!" Michael laughed.

I miss Australia and its scorcher Weather!

We got there at last! The traffic was terrible. But Dublin is a beautiful city. We passed a massive silver thing, that went high up into the air. The driver said it was called 'The Spire.'
Hm what an unusual name.
He told us some of the places we had to visit, like the Phoenix Park and The City Centre. Calum said we could visit those places tomorrow after sound check. I am so excited! The driver told us great things about those places. There's wild deer in the Phoenix Park! I've never seen a wild deer before!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Last night I didn't have those scary nightmares, so I slept okay. I miss my home, Daniel, Niamh and Bailey. I wish I was back there watching films on Netflix and eating takeaway pizza. But this is the life my family want. To be touring, making music and singing to huge crowds with their amazing talent.

"Aren't you going to eat your breakfast?" Ashton motioned to my pancakes on my plate that I've never even touched.

"Yeah, I was just thinking." I shook my head out of my thoughts, taking a bite of my pancake.

"I just wanna go back to sleep!" Michael complained sprawled across his bed.

Why do we have to be up so fucking early?

Luke piled on top of him. Then Calum.

"Come on Lucy join us." Luke motioned squashed by Calum.

I giggled lying on top of Calum.

"Hey, how come Ashton never joins in the family cuddles?" I asked smelling Calum's coconut scented hair.

"Because I don't like band cuddles, it's weird." He said in a squeaky voice.

"Awh come on Ashton join in!" Michael encouraged. Hardly able to breathe, being squished by me, Calum and Luke.

"I'm just gonna stay here." He giggled.