Chapter 22//The first concert

"Guys wake up we're late for sound check!" Luke shouted waking everyone up.

"Ugh it's too early!" Michael  complained

"Oh shit we're a half an hour late!" Calum exclaimed jumping up and putting on his clothes.

"Come on Lucy we can't keep you here." Luke soothed lifting me up "time to get dressed."

"It's too early!" I complained.

"I know Boo, but think about the fans waking up earlier to get to the sound check." Luke reminded me.

"Ugh okay." I stood up and got dressed.

We left the hotel after everyone was dressed and ready. The bus was waiting patiently outside the hotel.

"You're late." Will complained.

"Yes Will we know!" Michael huffed sounding annoyed.

"They're just jealous because your name in Will." I giggled Will smiling at me.

"That's not true!" Luke gave out.

"It's okay mister grumpy pants we can call you Will." Ashton said to Luke in an adult voice.

"I don't wanna be called Will!" Luke pouted like a little kid.

"Okay Lukey Pookey." Ashton assured.

We got to the arena and they tuned their guitars. They let me stay backstage in their dressing room there was so much food! I couldn't contain myself, there wasn't even pizza! Yessss! I've had to much pizza. I ate and drank so much I thought I was going to get sick. After eating a shit load of food I went out onto the stage, this arena is huge!There was some of their fans sitting in the front row for the sound check. They recognised me and start waving and shouting my name. They told me to come meet them.

"Can I go over to them? Please dad!" I begged Luke.

"Okay Lucy but be careful Michael will go with you." Luke pointed at Michael.

"Okay come on Lucy lets say hi to our fans." Michael put down his guitar and took my hand in his.

I never had my own fans before just the lady who worked in the kitchen who always said hi and gave me food. I always liked that lady.
They started going crazy and running up to us when we came closer.

"I love you Mikey!" One girl screamed.

"Shove your dick up my vagina!" Another girl shouted.

They came over to us and started taking pictures with Michael.
Michael said hi, hugged them and smiled for the pictures.

"Hi are you Lucy their daughter?" One girl asked me. She was with her friends and they were smiling at me with their phones in their hands.

"Yeah how did you know?" I asked confused how they knew.

"You were on the livestream remember?" She reminded me, she had a thick French accent but she spoke English very well.

"Oh yeah I didn't know people from France were watching." I was shocked that people from the other side of the world liked my dads band.

They all laughed.

"So what's your name?" I asked the first girl.

"My names Angelina." She introduced herself.

"And my names Lucy." I introduced myself.

"We already knew that!" They laughed again. They asked me if I would take pictures and selfies with them. I agreed and took a picture with every single one of them trying to remember all of their names.
I got so much hugs!
After a while when Michael was finished taking pictures with the others and he came over to us.