Chapter 8//Shopping

Lucy's POV:

Luke went into his room and came back with four pairs of sun glasses and four hats.

"What are those for?" I asked.

"They are our disguises." Luke replied.

"Why do you need disguises?"

"We need disguises because." Michael explained.

"We don't know when to tell our family that we adopted." Calum finished.

"How much people are in your family?"

"We call our fan base our family so there is probably a lot." Luke replied.

"So 5 seconds of summer is popular?"

"Yes, yes we are." Calum replied.

"But we prefer to call it 5sos." Ashton said.

"Do any of you know anything about fashion?"

"Pfft Pfft Pfft Pfft Pfft yes." Michael replied.

"Anything about girls fashion?"

"No." They all said simultaneously.

*knock, knock*

"Someone is at the door." Luke said whilst he ran to the door and opened it.

"Hi Luke, where's Lucy?" an unknown voice to me asked.

"She's inside we're talking, come in Ri."

A girl walked she looked seventeen, she had blonde hair with blue ends,and blue eyes, and was around the same height as Calum.

"Hello my name is Rihanna but most people call me Ri." She said kindly.

I liked her she seemed nice.

"And I'm Michael's sister." She explained.

Oh so she's my aunt.

"Oh yeah Luke I went shopping and I bought this." She said whilst taking out a cute little penguin from her bag.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH! I SHALL CALL HIM WILL AND HE WILL BE MY SIDEKICK FOREVER!" Luke jumped up excitedly.

"Glad you like him." She smiled at his goofiness.

"You never said hi to your own brother." Michael pouted.

"Hello Michael Gordon Clifford." she teased.

"Hello Rihanna Tracy Clifford." He teased.

She went bright red, great come back Michael.

"So we're going to go shopping." Ashton said breaking the silence.

"I'll join you guys. Because I know more about fashion for girls then you idiots do." she giggled.

"Hey I am great at shopping for little girls." Ashton said sounding hurt.

"Okay then lets go." Luke ran out of the hotel room.

"Okay but it's freezing outside you better bring your coats." Ri advised.

"Okay 'Mom'." Michael Mocked.

Ri stuck out her tongue showing it to Michael.

Michael stuck his tongue back at her.

Brotherly and sisterly love.

I ran into my bedroom and grabbed my coat, they were all waiting for me at the door.

"Come on Lucy."

Ri took hold of my hand and we walked out together. Her hand was soft and her nails were painted blue to match her blue ends.

We got into Ashton's car I sat beside Ri, Luke sat beside Aston in the front and Michael and Calum sat in the back.

"Stop it Michael, Mom Michael is touching me!" Calum complained like a child to Ri.

"No I'm not your touching me!" Michael semi-shouted.

"Stop it you two can we leave the house for once without any fighting or complaining!" Ri replied.

There was silence, then they all burst out laughing. I have such a weird but funny family. We arrived at the shopping mall and we all walked into the nearest clothes shop.

"Okay Luke, Ri and Lucy will go shopping for Lucy's clothes me and Calum will go food shopping, and Michael what do you want to do?" Ashton asked.

"Um I'll go check out the hair dye, I want a new hair colour."

Me, Luke and Ri went into the clothes shop and started to fill the basket.

"What about this top it would look so nice with these jeans." Ri suggested.

"Ew thats horrible what about this dress with these shoes?" Luke suggested disagreeing with Ri.

"Ew, what does Lucy want?" Ri asked.

"I like these tops and those jeans."

We shopped for a bit more then we bought the clothes and walked out the door.

"I got a text from Michael, it's says:

From Mikey: I found my colour!!! Let's all meet up in the food court and get some Panda Express :) I txted Calum and Ashton xxxx."

"Lets go, to the food court." Luke said whilst running to the food court.