Chapter 6//Lucy and Michael

Lucy's POV:

I went back to my room and brushed my hair and teeth. The boys weren't ready yet so I decided to explore the hotel room.

I was walking past Calum and Ashton's room, I heard singing then I realised it was just Calum in the shower. When I went back to my room Michael had ordered room service and there was a lot of food. But Michael had already started eating.

"Sit down Lucy, join me." he said welcoming me.

"Okay." I giggled.

I sat down beside him and he handed me a plate. It as like a buffet there was sausages, bacon, chicken, bread, waffles and orange juice.

I took one sausage, a piece of chicken, slice of bread and a glass of orange juice. Then we sat down together on the bed.

"I haven't properly introduced myself, hi my name is Michael Clifford I like food, I often dye my hair, a lot. I was born on the 20th of November 1995, I'm eighteen years young." He said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Michael Clifford."

And we both shook hands.

"What about you?" he asked.

"Hi my name is Lucy Quinn, I enjoy singing and reading. I was born on the 10th of February 2006. " I giggled this was too funny.

"Well I better put that date on the calendar shall I?"

"You shall." I giggled.

He whipped out his iPhone and went into his calendar and typed in Lucy's Bday!!! :) :-) :).

Then said "Selfie." and took a picture of us on his phone.

"That's a nice selfie right there."

"Hey yano we're in a band called 5...."

"Nooo stop don't tell her yet!" Ashton shouted.

"We were going to tell her together." Ashton glared at Michael.

"Oh okay sorry." Michael replied.

What were they going too tell me? I'll soon find out when their finished doing their hair.

-----------------------------------------------------