C001-- Popularity King

A white house stood in front of Shi Fei.

He pulled on his black shoulder bag, sneezed, touched his nose, and put his black mask on, he was here today to participate in the <<Strongest Idol>>, a national preliminary.

Following the signs to the waiting room and waiting for the makeup artist. When wearing a mask, Shi Fei did not attract much attention. He found a corner point and took out the phone to check the information on his phone.

Eagles: [Panda, someone paid a high price to ask for you.]

This message was sent half an hour ago, and Shi Fei's fingers quickly replied: [Busy, no time.]

Eagle: [365 days a year, which day do you not say 'busy'. This time the other party is offering three times the market price, it seems to be really urgent, for the sake of money, you are also not interested in making a move?]

Panda: [Not interested.]

Eagle: [Big Brother ah, this is so like you, you have not taken a single order for more than a year, forget about it, I knew I couldn't persuade you.]

After ending the chat, Shi Fei picked up the headphones and plugged them into his ears, looking like he obviously didn't want to chat with anyone, resulting in a fresh-looking, sunny and cute boy still coming over to greet him, "Hello, my name is Zhuang Xinran."

Shi Fei's slender fingers took off the earbuds, looking at the face in front of him that was so familiar that he often had midnight dreams about it and smiled faintly in response, "Yeah."

Zhuang Xinran, we meet again.

Shi Fei, however, did not speak anymore, but Zhuang Xinran continued to ask, "You haven't told me your name yet?"

Shi Fei didn't answer him, the other persevered and asked, "I'm going to choose the beauty track later, how about you?" 

Shi Fei still didn't say anything, took the headphones and plugged them back into his ears, and pulled his hat down slightly to the side, with a 'leave me alone' attitude.

Zhuang Xinran was a little embarrassed to continue the conversation.

Getting up and sitting elsewhere, a moment later, other contestants came over to take the initiative to talk to Zhuang Xinran and find out information, "How's it going? Xinran, did he say which track he was joining?"

Shaking his head and sighing, Zhuang Xinran said, "He doesn't seem to like talking to people."

  Someone curled his lips, "A small sample, what's the problem."

  It was normal for contestants to spy on each others' strength, and it was rare to meet someone as cold and deadly as Shi Fei.

  Soon everyone's conversation turned elsewhere and began discussing who would be their strong competitors.

  "That He Xiaobei seems to be pretty good, the song that he sang on the uploaded VCR is good."

  "Wu Yan's dancing seems pretty strong too, I think he's quite popular."

 "Wu Yan's not as high as he is, but he is the sixth most popular."

"I am more worried about the first place in the popular king. The popular king can have a buff vest [[/tn:]cover] and directly get the promotion quota for the qualifiers. The key is that he has not shown his singing and dancing talents. There is a video of him skateboarding in the VCR. I don't know how strong it is."

"His face must have entered the beauty track. I hate this kind of face-to-face position. What's amazing? Without strength, he won't go far."

Everyone was talking one by one there. There was no camera installed in the dressing room. Many of the contestants came together, and they soon had formed a small group.