C003: I'll Beat You Up

The camera was pointed at Shi Fei and everyone's eyes were on him.

  Zhuang Xinran continued to look at Shi Fei and asked, "Without harming anyone's interests, why can't we give others more hope and opportunity?"

  "Or do you feel you can ignore the two teachers?"

  A sentence blocked Zhuang Xinran to the point where he didn't know what to say, and quickly said to Lu Peng and He Lulu, "Teacher Lu Peng and Teacher He Lulu, I didn't mean that."

  He said and lowered his head slightly, looking a little aggrieved.

  Teacher Lu Peng held the microphone in his hand and said, "I hope you all can respect the rules of the competition. All you have to do as contestants is to sing well in every competition and not let yourselves have any regrets on the stage." These words were a warning to Zhuang Xinran, but also to Shi Fei, a restless person.

 He Lulu He also picked up the microphone and said, "I want to tell everyone that if you want to be the strongest idol, strength is an important factor in how far you can go on stage."

  The words weren't much, but the meaning was clear.

  Qin Zhi left.

  Shi Fei sat indifferently in his chair, as if everything that had just happened had nothing to do with him.

  In his previous life, he and He Xiaobei had chosen a different track, so Qin Zhi and Dai Liang were the two people who had directly advanced.

  Later on, these two became Zhuang Xinran's right hand men, and didn't hesitate to help him secretly to help other contestants, and they all had a hand behind the scenes when Shi Fei was finally forced to withdraw from the race by the Internet.

  In the first match of the day, Shi Fei felt merciful for just cutting off one of Zhuang Xinran's arms first, leaving one for him to drive in the show.

  Probably suffering from the aftermath of the elimination just now, the other pending students behind didn't dare to challenge any more, after all, they all knew how strong the others were.

  The next day, all the promoted and pending contestants took a bus to the dormitory prepared by the program, where every four people had a room.

 He didn't know if the program team was trying to make things more interesting, placing him, Dai Liang and Zhuang Xinran in one room, and the last roommate was He Xiaobei.

  There were two beds on the left and right, and a desk was placed in the middle with an empty window.

 When Shi Fei choose the bed on the left side of the room, He Xiaobei immediately picked a bed next to him.

  While arranging the bed, Zhuang Xinran stood at the side and opened his mouth to explain, "When I was competing before, I didn't mean anything else, Qin Zhi is my friend, I simply wanted to keep him, I hope you don't think too much about it."

  Shi Fei continued to make the bed, "I didn't think too much about it."

  Zhuang Xinran pursed his lips and still wanted him to speak, then he saw that Shi Fei had stuffed the quilt core into the sheet, pulled the two corners and lifted it, then got it done and went to tidy up the other clothes.

   Zhuang Xinran was also embarrassed to say anything more. Feeling a little lost, he went back to his bed. Dai Liang saw the scene and thought Shi Fei was too ungrateful.

  Getting up to train him with a few words, he was stopped by Zhuang Xinran , who silently shook his head and softly said: "I'm fine." With a smile on his face, but still with a fallen indifferent look in his eyes, Dai Liang was a little distressed, and his resentment towards Shi Fei increased by another layer.