C27

Zhuang Xinran's hand gripped the microphone tightly, suppressing the tension brought on by the previous time Shi Fei was singing, constantly hypnotizing himself to concentrate, this was his only chance.

Probably the hypnosis really worked, Zhuang Xinran's nervousness slowly disappeared, people began to enjoy the music.

The first tune of "Don't Want to" was very good, the song represented a man's ambition to serve his country and his family in a distant land, the first half of the lyrics were majestic and magnificent, mobilizing people's blood, as if they could see 100,000 horses running in front of them.

In the second half of the song, the tone slowly dropped, the man became old, but his end was miserable, no children and no wife, lonely life, he gained fame but no family, the song showed the end of a person's life.

The lyrics were also very well written, which surprised many people, after all, Zhuang Xinran was on the beauty track, everyone thought that his strength wasn't good and he mainly relied on his fac.

That demon wasn't enough, but now there was an original composer Zhuang Xinran?

"I really underestimated Zhuang Xinran before, I didn't think he had such a strong original talent, this song is really too good."

"He's a god, Zhuang Xinran, you should choose the original track, that's where you can shine."

"I'm getting a little hot under the collar, come on, who wants to fight with me?"

"The lyrics are so damn good, so good that I want to cry."

"I decided to turn off the pop-up screen to enjoy this song by Zhuang Xinran."

Shi Fei sat on the stage, legs elegantly folded, as he listened to Zhuang Xinran singing, the corners of his mouth curved in a smile filled with unknown meaning.

Teng Haining felt that this day's live wasn't smooth, his high blood pressure rose drastically.

But looking at the high ratings, he felt pain but was happy.

Seeing the performance of Zhuang Xinran, he finally revealed a smile, he picked up the red date tea and slowly drank, then said: "This Zhuang Xinran really performed out of my expectations, his singing ability in this group of people is not very outstanding, but I didn't expect that he could write such good songs."

Liang Wei also nodded and said, "Yes, the gold content of this song 'Don't Want to' is very high, I think if it is uploaded to the Penguin Music Chart, it is possible to break into the top ten or even the top five."

Teng Haining asked, "By the way, he has signed with Star Media, right?"

Liang Wei: "Signed."

Teng Haining continued: "Go back to ask Director Wu, to see whether we should focus on cultivating this Zhuang Xinran, I think as long as he can still have such good works in the future, even if not as high quality as "don't want to", a little worse is okay. It is also possible to put him on the championship, but of course this should be discussed with Director Wu."

After all, the person was signed to Star Media.

"Director Teng, I am now worried about the star presenter side, in case He Lulu doesn't vote as agreed, what should we do?" Liang Wei complained.

"Hmph, later inform He Lulu, that if she still wants to mix in this industry, she should play less tricks, otherwise she can try the taste of being pushed out."

After Zhuang Xinran finished singing, a huge applause followed, the audience cried out excitedly, Zhuang Xinran breathed a sigh of relief, fortunately he wasn't affected by Shi Fei and sang quite well, better than his usual performances.