C29

Looking at Shi Fei, who slammed the door and left, Zhuang Xinran's heart was in a panic, his heart was beating like thunder, his lips were unconsciously trembling, and he asked Teng Haining with red eyes, "Director Teng, what do we do now?"

"You ask me, who should I ask ah?" Teng Haining roared with annoyance: "You plagiarized someone else's work, and now you're afraid. Go ask Wu Ziqiang yourself, don't bother me, get lost."

Just now he spoke for Zhuang Xinran in front of Shi Fei, but not because he really wanted to help him, but because they were all in the same boat, if Shi Fei made the matter public, the program would definitely be impacted, he, the chief director of the program was also to blame.

It would also affect the chief director campaign of "Challenge Unlimited", which he wanted.

Zhuang Xinran was frightened by Teng Haining's fierce shout. He didn't dare talk back. He hurriedly apologized and left the room.

At this point in time, Liang Wei and Teng Haining were left in the room, and Liang Wei said, "Director Teng, we must find a way to stop Shi Fei from going public."

"I also know we have to stop it, but Shi Fei's copyright registration is a few months earlier than Zhuang Xinran's, no matter what we say, when he releases it, the backstage screenshots will be able to prove it, Shi Fei is hard to control, nothing we do will work."

Liang Wei once again came up with an idea: "Otherwise, give up Zhuang Xinran. He is the one who plagiarized. The program group was also kept in the dark. Send an announcement and push everything to him. Then let the marketing team direct opinions. The program group may still have a fair and fair reputation."

Teng Haining scratched his hair irritably and said, "You think I don't want to, but before we were shutting down Shi Fei and stopping him from practicing songs, the beam has long been formed. Shi Fei is the popular king, in the show's hottest time, him withdrawing from the competition, the outside world is likely to speculate, in case he exposes us in front of the press and media, this show would be ruined."

"The actual contract between the team and the contestants is that they cannot withdraw from the competition without any reason. When the show is finished, then let him go." Liang Wei advised Teng Haining and said, "Then our official blog will post that Shi Fei withdrew from the competition for personal reasons, so as to prevent viewers from dropping the show because of him."

Teng Haining thought about it and agreed to this solution, he thought that the solution was feasible. Things had come to this point, there was no way back anyway, since Shi Fei was so insensitive, so he couldn't be blamed for doing something ruthless.

Fortunately, every time he talked to him, he was very careful, all the surveillance footage of the program team were in their own hands, they just needed to invite a water army and marketing team to suppress the news.

These days, netizens waited, but no pictures and no truth, it wasn't so easy to believe.

Back on the bus, Zhuang Xinran had long been sitting there, at this time he sat in the corner, and watched Shi Fei on the bus, with a trace of resentment in his eyes.

Shi Fei sat on the side of He Xiaobei.

The chat in the lounge didn't spread out, many people were still unaware of the situation, they didn't know who was the victim in this.

On the contrary, Xu Ruhao and Wu Yan both asked with concern: "Shi Fei, are you all right?"

Shi Fei shook his head: "Yes, I'm fine."

Yu Zixing wasn't very good at comforting people, he thought for a while before saying: "Old iron 6666."[tn:6666 means awesome/cool]

He Xiaobei sat on the side of Shi Fei, looked at his expression, then said, "Brother Fei, no matter what you plan to do, I'm with you."