C017 - 12 To 9.

As the president of Shi Fei's support club, Yao Feifei didn't watch the program, but the VCR that came out made her a fan. Later, after the program was broadcast, she was impressed by Shi Fei's singing skills.

At this time, handing out materials was another member, Nie Xinyu.

"'Corn in the fire' arrived? She said that she would come, and she also told us a thousand times to make sure to leave a copy of the material for her." As Yao Feifei checked the IDs of the admitted fans, confirming if they were really fans, she asked Nie Xinyu next to her.

"Haven't seen yet, this fundraising 'corn in the fire' gave 200,000 yuan in one go, the one who can give so much money all of a sudden must be a rich, white-faced, outstanding temperament kind of person. I would definitely be able to recognize the person at a glance if they came." Corn in the fire usually chatted in the group sometimes, but she was the first batch of fans of Shi Fei, or a big fan, her Weibo already had more than 2,000 followers.

She usually held activities such as reblogging lotteries from time to time, and was currently the biggest big fan.

Originally Yao Feifei wanted her to be the president, but she pushed it off as she was too busy with work.

As they were talking, there was suddenly a shadow in front of them, and when they looked up, they saw a tall woman in a one-piece black dress sneakily come to the Shi Fei response recruiting place, holding a silk scarf tightly over her face, she asked in a low voice, "This is the Shi Fei's fans response recruiting place, right?"

Yao Feifei looked at this strange person and asked, "It's here right, you have to show the ID credentials of your purchase if you want to claim it."

The woman in the black dress quickly handed the screenshot of the phone she had already made to the other to look at, Yao Feifei was surprised when she saw the ID on it, "You are the 'corn in the fire' ah?"

Yao Feifei looked at Nie Xinyu, what about the said rich outstanding temperament?

Nie Xinyu: "........"

Anyone would have never expected Corn in the Fire to be such a tall woman.

'Corn in the Fire' narrowed her eyes beneath her sunglasses.

"Bye, you guys go for it, oh I'll be off." The other took the item and happily planned to leave.

Yao Feifei quickly said, "The show is about to start recording, won't you go in and watch it live?" People who could casually dump out hundreds of thousands of yuan into crowdfunding, a thousand yuan or so for a ticket was certainly not a problem.

"I'm in a hurry, I can't watch it, I'll watch it on the internet later. This time, I wanted to come over to take the item, you guys cheer ah." After finishing, she walked a bit anxiously, and almost broke her foot.

Yao Feifei and Nie Xinyu looked at each other, soon someone came to get the item, they quickly continued to work.

The 'corn in the fire' hurriedly entered the corner and quickly got into a van.

As soon as she got into the van, she quickly took off her hat and wig, revealing his true face, who else could it be if it wasn't Jiang Yu, the Star Promoting Officer.

In the heat of the day still holding a scarf to cover his face, his face was covered with a layer of sweat, agent Ling Xia quickly took a tissue for him to wipe the sweat, and went to get the clothes he would wear when recording the program, and spoke with a helpless expression: "You said that you wanted to support Shi Fei? Is it necessary to torment yourself like this? If your fans knew you were dressed like this, would you still be called a human being? Can't you just let your assistant collect this kind of thing?"