C9-- Promotion Match

The time of the week arrived, and everyone had their second in-track PK[player killing] competition.

Each track had to be sharply reduced from the previous 12 to 4 advancement slots, 3 students were directly selected on the spot by the Star Promoters to advance, and the remaining advancement slot was awarded to the one with the highest popularity among the pending players after a week's popularity hit list comparison.

Compared to the preliminaries, where there was no limit on the number of potential contestants, this time there were only three potential contestants, so the competition was very tough.

The morning recording was the beauty track, the afternoon recording was the original track, and the evening recording was the magic sound track.

The intensity was a bit high, but the program wanted to save some money on the venue rental fee.

Even though this was a group competition, the other two tracks and the star promoter could be watched live during the evaluation, which was considered to have a feel for the future competition between the opponents.

Chu Yuefei and Jiang Yu, the two Star Promoters, sat on the left and on the right side of He Lulu, like two knights.

When Jiang Yu saw Shi Fei come out, he winked at him and shouted, "Go for it!"

The undisguised action didn't make people doubt anything. There were many other players in Shi Fei's direction, so everyone thought he was cheering for the players.

There were long connecting chairs on both sides of the Star Promoters for the players to rest and sit down, and behind them were spectators holding lights.

The host Lu Peng stood on the stage wearing a handsome suit and said calmly: "There are a lot of fans on the scene today. Seeing the lights behind you, I don't know what kind of thoughts the players have?"

Everyone talked with the microphone in turn, which was probably their first time seeing their fans. The contestants were all excited, and even He Xiaobei showed excitement and greeted the direction where he had only a few lights.

Shi Fei knew that these people from the scene were basically not fans, the program hadn't been broadcast on the Internet yet. With the videos recorded for the popularity vote, one could only attract a few fans, let alone fans that came to watch them perform.

These light signs should have been prepared by the program team and distributed in order based on seating.
Next Lu Peng began to announce the rules of this competition. After the pending elimination, there were still 12 popular contestants left in the Beauty track, and the most popular had the privilege of not being eliminated, meaning that even if he didn't perform well, the Star Promoters could only make him a pending contestant, and as long as he was popular enough he could still be pushed back by the fans.

After the battle of public opinion three weeks ago, Shi Fei experienced a decline in popularity and returned to the Popularity King position again.

This time it was a group PK [player killing] and the order of appearance was decided by He Lulu.

When the host asked who would be the first to perform, He Lulu thought about it and said, "The first person, I think we need to send a more stable person that won't make the two competing star promoters next to me look bad."

He Lulu's eyes looked over the rows of beauty track contestants and finally said, "Duan Cheng I'm sending you to make your debut, I hope you can blow up the entire stage."

Duan Chen was a singer and dancer, and his level of both singing and dancing wasn't bad, just not top-notch either.

The first one to appear on stage was actually at a disadvantage, and without comparison, a bad score would inevitably appear to raise the promotion's expectations a bit.