C004-- Gold Medal Lyricist

The tension in the dormitory was so high that the next second was going to be a fight, but then someone shouted loudly.

  Someone asked, "Which Star Promoter is here?"

  "It's the Magic Sound Circuit's Jiang Yu."

  The crowd suddenly felt that there was a buzz, of the three Star Promoters, Jiang Yu was the toughest and most venomous speaker.

  He hated people who caused trouble or made false claims the most, and had once found someone faking a song at a party and directly exposing it, as well as eliminating the person the producers were trying to insert into the inner circle on other singing variety shows on the spot.

  He wasn't afraid of offending people, just looking at things right or wrong.

  The first day, Shi Fei just moved into the dormitory and roommate conflicts occured, Dai Liang's blanket became wet, no matter whether it was his fault, bumping into the hands of Jiang, was an end.

  At the end of the corridor, a young man wearing a white denim jacket, handsome, slender legs and broad shoulders, a pair of narrow peach eyes with a silky unrestrained look, was walking this way, raising his hands and feet with an aura of nobility.

  He was followed by a follow up VJ, who looked like he had come to the dormitory on the spot to record material.

  "What's going on with you guys?" Seeing the numerous people surrounding the 106 entrance, Jiang Yu stood with one hand in his trouser pocket and asked, bringing with him an aura that was hard to get close to.

  "Teacher Jiang Yu, Shi Fei and Dai Liang had some conflicts, and now Dai Liang's bed is wet, so he probably needs a new blanket." There was no straightforward statement that it was Shi Fei who splashed, but with a little guessing, one could tell.

  He Xiaobei stood there with a shortness of face and hurriedly argued, "Teacher Jiang Yu, it's not Shi Fei's fault, it's because of me." If he hadn't made Dai Liang angry first, there wouldn't have been anything that followed.

  "What's it to you? Don't take all the blame on yourself." Shi Fei looked up at someone and said, "You can say whatever you want to say."

  The crowd didn't think that Shi Fei was so bold, Teacher Jiang Yu was standing here and he still dared to talk like this, should they say he was ignorant or fearless.

  They saw Teacher Jiang Yu's face darken, and after a glance at Dai Liang, he said coldly to Shi Fei, "You come with me."

  Shi Fei was quite cooperative and stepped forward.

He Xiaobei held him back and said, "I'll go with you, this can't get you involved."

  "Go back and wait for me to return." Shi Fei said and followed Jiang Yu.

  Everyone didn't notice that while Shi Fei and He Xiaobei were talking, Jiang Yu who was walking in front stopped, stood there and waited.

  Looking at the people who were far away, everyone couldn't help but speculate.

  "I heard that Teacher Jiang Yu hates people who cause trouble, he won't just disqualify Shi Fei this time."

  "No way, the show hasn't been announced yet, Shi Fei is still ranked 1st in popularity, can the show give up on someone who is so popular?"

  "Teacher Jiang Yu isn't the kind of person who would put up with the other party's rudeness just because he's popular, you've forgotten that he used to eliminate the producers' internal staff when he participated in talent shows."