C002- The strongest singer

The host took the microphone and said excitedly: "Player Qin Zhi, you want to challenge our popularity king. What is your answer at this time?"

Shi Fei looked at Qin Zhi and the other players, and stood up and asked, "Do other players besides Qin Zhi think I am not qualified to sit in this position?" You can stand up together. "

  The host Lu Peng was even more excited, this was going to be something. They were recording a variety show, of course, the more explosive the show was, the more points to watch.

  The other contestants were asked, "Are there any more? Are there any other contestants who want to challenge Shi Fei?"

  The others looked at each other for a moment, then more than half of the players raised their hands and took a step forward, there were only 12 players to be decided, 8 of them all offered a challenge to Shi Fei.

  No one wanted to go back so soon after coming to this place.

  The host looked towards these 8 pending challengers and asked, "According to the rules, you can choose one of the pending challengers to fight, Shen Fei."

  He Xiaobei was a little worried, he hadn't seen how Shen Fei was and didn't know how things would go later.

Shi Fei stood up and touched his nose with his finger, which was a bit uncomfortable, he looked at the eight people who were eager to try and looked unconvinced, looking from the left to the right and then from the right to the left, then they saw him pick up the microphone and say loudly, "My choice is to reject the challenge."

  Moderator: "..."

  Pending contestant: "..."

  The host, Lu Peng, almost thought he had misheard and once again made sure to ask, "What did you say your choice was, Shi Fei?"

  Shi Fei said again, "I said I refuse to accept the challenge."

  Qin Zhi immediately lost his nonchalant attitude and pointed at Shi Fei, "How can you refuse?"

  Shi Fei raised his eyebrows, his voice lazy as he retorted, "Why not? The rules allow the pending contestant to challenge the promoted contestant, but there's no stipulation that the promoted contestant can't refuse ah."

  Lu Peng was befuddled, it was not saying that he couldn't refuse, but in this situation, someone with a bit of backbone and face wouldn't refuse under so many cameras.

  He Lulu resisted the urge to laugh out loud, looking at the young man with delicate features, she thought it was quite funny and spoke, "Teacher Lu Peng, the rebuttal from Shi Fei is indeed reasonable."

  Lu Peng felt as if he had met the Waterloo of his host's career, which was not according to the routine of the card ah, to participate in the talent show, didn't he consider his reputation?

  Somewhat reluctantly, he asked again, "Have you thought about it, Shi Fei? Really not up for the challenge?"

Shi Fei pursed his lips and said, "I just don't think it's effective for me to accept their challenge."

  Lu Peng saw the situation and immediately asked, "Why do you say that?"

  "The current situation is that a TBD player can advance if they win and have nothing to lose or continue to be TBD[ To Be Decided], it's a straightforward opportunity for them to advance. But for our already promoted players it is a choice to face losing, this is a bad deal no matter how you look at it."

 They were sure the Star potentials were selected after careful consideration. And their being pending only meant that they weren't good enough, in that case was there any need to accept the challenge?"