C012 - Voice Ruined

Today was the last day of the week-long popularity contest for the top 12 pending contestants, and in the evening the show called everyone together to the main lounge to announce the results.

The star promoter was not present, the results were announced by the director, the notice was eight o'clock in the evening, and as a result some people had not arrived when the time came.

"What's the status of Shi Fei? Didn't he know we had a meeting tonight?" Director Teng had a dark face and his mood was all over the place.

One by one, the players at the bottom were also silent and nervous.

"Does he think he can disobey the rules just because he got a better score?" Director Teng's face was dark, the stage book in his hand rolled into a circle and squeezed tightly, "Go call, get someone to call quickly."

Dai Liang stood beside Zhuang Xinran, hands placed behind his back, looked down at Zhuang Xinran, after tonight he probably could only see him on TV. Thinking like this, his eyes grew tender, such a good Xinran should shine on the stage, and all those people who obstructed his path should just move aside.

  Dai Liang's bare sight, of course, Zhuang Xinran had felt it, and he treated it as if he hadn't seen it, looking straight ahead at Director Teng's position, waiting for the result, and he was a little nervous, wondering if the result was what he thought it would be.

As the minutes ticked by, Director Teng's face became more and more ugly, his lips pursed in a frown.

When he saw the staff running back alone in a hurry, without waiting for him to speak, Director Teng tensed and asked, "Why are you the only one who came back, Shi Fei?"

Probably running in a hurry, the staff was panting very hard and stood there breathlessly saying, "Shi Fei, he he he... he can't come..."

"What's the matter with him, he's trying to play a big game with me, and he's drifting off before he's even popular?" Director Teng also had reason to suspect that Shi Fei did this, this person had some skills and some pride, it was not strange to do something like this.

Director Teng rubbed the back of his neck, resisting the urge to let his blood pressure rise and said, "You go and tell Shi Fei, does he still want to compete? If he doesn't want to compete, he should just say so and get out."

Tianxing Media was fond of Shi Fei's conditions, but a not yet popular person who dared to be arrogant, Teng Cong couldn't stand it

The contestants were in an uproar, wasn't Shi Fei too popular to be fired?

"No... he, Shi Fei, he was poisoned." The staff hurriedly finished the sentence in one breath.

Director Teng's face changed, his eyes widened, he walked two steps forward and grabbed the staff's clothes and asked, "What poisoned, what happened, speak clearly."

  The staff said, "I'm not sure, when I went to look for Shi Fei, I heard the follow up VJ say that Shi Fei was taken to the medical ward, he couldn't make out his vocal cords, he was poisoned."

Director Teng turned pale, "Why didn't you say so?"

A contestant being poisoned during a program competition was a big deal, once it wasn't handled properly and was pursued from above, the program could all be shut down.

Teng Cong hurriedly followed the staff to the medical room and said to everyone before leaving, "Let's disperse for today and announce the results before we decide."

He Xiaobei was confused and still couldn't believe what he had just heard, grabbing the person next to him and asking, "Did I just hear wrong, they said Brother Fei was poisoned?"