C014- Disappearing Popularity

"You'd better explain what you're doing in practice room 3 at four o'clock in the morning." Director Teng's slightly darkened face was sluggish to the extreme because of the series of events.

"It occurred to me that I was probably going to be eliminated this issue, and when I couldn't sleep, I went in and wanted to take a souvenir." Dai Liang said in a hollow voice.

This explanation sounded far-fetched to anyone's ears, was it necessary to get up before dawn if you wanted to take a souvenir?

Besides, you didn't go to your own practice room and ran to Shi Fei's practice room, isn't that sick?

Dai Liang hadn't even thought before that the drugs would be searched out in his room, much less that the security camera footage would go wrong, and what he thought was a meticulous layout was all messed up this time.

After all, he was only in his early twenties, his mind hadn't been trained to be very calm, and when he saw that things weren't going the way he wanted, the panicked expression on his face couldn't be hidden.

"Tell the truth." Director Teng's stern words resounded through the room, his expression as serious as a tiger that was ready to go on the field and tear someone apart at any moment.

He had been restrained before, but this time he was also moving with real anger. Dai Liang held his hands tightly, his palms full of sweat, his breathing was slightly faster as he tried to explain, "I, I'm just saying... it's the truth."

"I'm not a police officer, I won't break the case, I think it's best to leave this to the police, if you're really innocent, I'm sure the police will return justice to you." Director Teng was running out of patience and planned to just hand the person over to the police station.

That being said, it was actually the same as sentencing Dai Liang in his heart, no matter what the final result came out from the police side, Dai Liang was definitely going to be fired, and after this kind of thing happened, he wouldn't be able to sing in the entertainment industry in the future.

It broke the path of his future dreams.

The police would definitely find out if they investigated the traces, and Dai Liang was stuck this time.

Dai Liang's face instantly went white, this time he was really panicked, the little bit of energy he had held strong before was crushed by these words, he subconsciously wanted to open his mouth and beg for forgiveness, "Director Teng, you can't hand me over to the police, I was wrong, I know this is wrong, I originally wanted to deal with Shi Fei, I really didn't do it to Zhuang Xinran, it wasn't me..."

Dai Liang's words were undoubtedly self-defeating, and without waiting for him to finish his sentence, Director Teng waved his hand and several staff members pulled him out together.

His pleas for mercy continued until he was pulled out of the room and the door closed, and then it was quiet.

The excessively quiet room had a particularly strange atmosphere, Director Teng pinched his brow, feeling tired.

  Looking at the crowd with a warning in his eyes, "None of you are allowed to reveal half a word about tonight's matter, don't forget the confidentiality agreement you signed when you came to the competition, if I find out who has revealed it on the internet, not only will you need to pay a high penalty, you won't sing on stage in the future either."

It was a heavy statement, and no one's mood would be calm after something like this.

"We won't." Some people whispered in response.

Director Teng continued again, "Everyone rest early, I want you guys to focus on the competition stage in a week, that's where your fate will be decided."