C10-- All Round Face Punch

Shi Fei chose a sad love song, telling the plot after lovers were forced to break up for various practical reasons, and the lyrics and tunes were very sad.

Everyone thought that the song would be a disadvantage for Shi Fei who was only eighteen years old. Eighteen-year-old people had only experienced few emotions, and singing this song without emotional experience would naturally make it lose some flavor.

Whether a singer could sing a good song was as important as choosing a song that suited him.

The background music started, and the voice of Shi Fei rang out.

As a result, it flew out of everyone's expectation again.

Sad songs, resonant songs, he sang this song with emotion as the priority and timbre as the supplement. He directly brought everyone into his sad mood with music.

At the scene where such a love song was sung, everyone had red eyes, and there was an intermittent sound of sniffing.

He Lulu couldn't calm down after holding the microphone. After adjusting for a long time, she said, "You have a good breathing technique. When you sang this song, you abandoned all the skills to show off your skills. You only used your innermost feelings to sing and sing out the feelings of this song. I'll give you full marks for this song, and I am not afraid of your pride. I hope that you can have more songs that make me feel excited and shine in the future. "

That was the only player who could make He Lulu talk so excitedly after all the players on the stage had finished singing.

Zhuang Xinran stood on the side of the table, looking slightly pale. He originally wanted to use a love song to stop Shi Fei and slap his face, but he didn't expect to trap himself.

But Shi Fei could sing out the true meaning of a sad love song. How old was he? He had never experienced an unforgettable love affair, so where did he get the feeling of singing with such an artistic conception?

How did this happen? This was not the result he expected.

In the face of He Lulu's praise, Shi Fei was not proud neither did he show ecstasy. His expression was relatively calm. After thanking He Lulu, he went to the promotion position next to He Xiaobei.

His eyes accidentally caught Jiang Yu's expression, he became speechless.

The man's eyes were too □□, but the words "Master is mighty, Master is awesome" were written on his face. It was estimated that if he was given a light stick, he would raise it higher than anyone else. Fortunately, the camera was not facing him.

Shi Fei sat quietly on the promotion table to watch other players' matches.

It lasted for more than an hour, and the 12-in-4 of the beauty track ended. Finally, He Xiaobei, Shi Fei and Yu Zixing of beauty track successfully got the promotion quota.

The remaining three players were Zhuang Xinran, Ding Chen and Dai Liang.

All the others were eliminated, and this competition also made the competitors of the other two tracks know the strength of the beauty track.

It was thought that the beauty track basically depended on their faces, and their strength could not be very strong. They didn't expect this track to exist like crouching tiger and a hidden dragon.

In the afternoon and evening, Shi Fei also participated in the recording of the original track and Magic Sound track, which touched the bottom of some people's level.

............

At night Zhuang Xinran sat on his bed with a sheet of music in his hand, the one he'd picked up on his first day in the dorm.