C7-- Painter J

"You guys don't think Shi Fei really got fired, do you?"

 "It's hard to say, this time it's quite a big deal, and it's still hanging on the hot search."

"It's a real injustice to talk about this incident when it comes to Shi Fei, he was obviously promoted by strength, but he was hard pressed to be said to be a shady promotion."

"Yeah, at the time of their battles, it was obvious that Shi Fei's strength was much higher than Qin Zhi's.When Qin Zhi eliminated him, I even sympathized with him, but I didn't expect to him to do something like this in the blink of an eye."

 "Who says it isn't, I guess he's holding a grudge against Shi Fei.By the way, Xinran, weren't you quite close to Qin Zhi? Didn't you ask him what he meant?" Someone suddenly cued up Zhuang Xinran who was stretching his leg.

Zhuang Xinran pressed his leg down as he spoke, "I've been training these days and I haven't contacted him, I'm not sure about this."

 Someone relieved him: "You guys also don't ask him, this kind of thing is actually the worst thing to ask people, Qin Zhi was eliminated, it's certain that he has a grudge in his heart, Xinran rashly opened his mouth, maybe what Qin Zhi thought in his heart was that Xinran was showing off instead of helping him."

"That makes sense, it's just a bit of a pity for Shi Fei to suffer this unmitigated disaster."

  The events of the previous two days had made everyone feel slightly resistant to Zhuang Xinran, but Zhuang Xinran was very good at being a human being, and in the past two days, he often gave away some snacks he had brought when everyone was tired, plus he had kind face, most people no longer remembered what happened to him before.

They had become friends with him again, and some even sympathized with Zhuang Xinran for knowing such a friend.

 He Xiaobei squatted in the corner and didn't participate in their conversation, his eyes scanning towards the door from time to time.

When he saw Shi Fei return, his dull eyes showed joy, "Brother Fei, you're back?"He hurried up and got up to meet him.

Shi Fei nodded and walked into the training room.

The others also got up and walked towards Shi Fei, asking with concern, "Shi Fei, how did it go? What did you say when the program asked you to leave? It won't really be firing you like the internet said."

 Shi Fei shook his head and said, "No, the director just told me to prepare well for the competition, so I don't have to pay attention to those messages on the internet."

 "So you won't be expelled, great."

"I still want to compete against you in the competition, I'm only going to be sorry if you leave early."

"The director really is a person who knows right from wrong, he won't be misled by those messages on the internet, great."

  Everyone acted like they were happy for Shi Fei one by one, in the end, there were a few people who really had the opportunity to praise the director a few times and flatter him in passing, Shi Fei didn't bother with that much.

 After the day's training ended, Shi Fei dragged He Xiaobei for a night run again.

  The team had no cameras other than those installed in the practice room and corridors, so the contestants were still a bit free to move around.

  After two laps, He Xiaobei was too tired to run, and sat down on the ground gasping for breath, "Brother Fei, I'm not going to run, I don't plan to be a singer-dancer, there's no need to train my stamina so well, right?"