C20- Stupidity

A white nanny van was driving on the highway as night fell.

Inside the van, Jiang Yu gritted his teeth, one hand constantly tapping between his thighs, his eyes were squinting and full of ruthless, crooked ideas.

Ling Xia saw him like this, that was, thinking of any bad ideas: "I advise you to think less of those ideas."

Jiang Yu was furious, "Then just let Master suffer for nothing?"

"Your master has been promoted, the one who was wronged is He Xiaobei, haven't you been worried that he would become your junior brother? Wouldn't it be better to eliminate him at this opportunity?" Ling Xia took her lipstick out of her bag and patched up her makeup.

"That's two different things, playing shady just doesn't work. That old thing, Teng Cong, when he hired me as a Star Promoter before, he even assured me that the competition would never be shady, but as a result, his words are just like farts, I shouldn't have believed him in the first place." Looking at the agent who was still making up next to him, he mocked her: "Don't makeup again, you are also an old girl in her thirties, so do something for me quickly. I still want to go to Teng Cong and Chu Yuefei. " He said as his fingers tightly held his ring.

Ling Xia reached out and slapped a hand on Jiang Yu's head, "What are you babbling about, I'm only 18 years old, don't be ridiculous."

Ling Xia pursed her lips, covered her lipstick and put it back in her bag, looked at the person next to her who was about to go into mania and sighed, "When will you do things without being impulsive ah. Your master is definitely an old fox, do you think he would really be so impulsive that he would expose the show's shady nature right in front of everyone and put himself in a passive situation?"

When Jiang Yu suddenly said that he had a master, Ling Xia had fought several rounds with Shi Fei overtly and covertly, as a gold medal agent, but she had lost back and forth.

The program team had calculated He Xiaobei like this, making Shi Fei angry, she was afraid that they would be in trouble.

"What do you mean?" Jiang Yu's eyes were shining brightly, waiting for an answer.

"If I'm not mistaken, your master is definitely holding back a big trick to get something done. I'm worried about the program team now instead. It's no good offending him. Just don't do anything rash, keep on being a star promoter, and if you spoil your master's plan, he'll be the first one to come after you, if he needs you, he'll naturally ask."

"So I'm just going to wait for the results? That's too suffocating." Jiang Yu was full of displeasure.

Ling Xia said indifferently, "Teng Cong will have another reality show in two months called 'Challenge Without Limits' ask him to be the chief director, the two sides are already talking, that show has hired many big names, his ability to be the chief director will be a big boost to his network, no surprise he will be set. Chu Yuefei will partner with the popular little flower Tang Xin to participate in the "King of Song Season 2″ competition in a while, you should know how many big names will appear in that competition."

Jiang Yu's eyes lit up, "Oooh, I see."

Dare to bully his master, just wait and see.

  After thinking about it, Jiang Yu took out his cell phone to contact his rival Shen Qingran: [Have you been surfing abroad enough? It's taking so long to claim a stupid prize, it's not over.]

There was no reply to him at all.

Jiang Yu sent a message again: [OK, you'll just stay abroad all the time, Master has been bullied, you don't care, don't care, I care.]