C34

Before, his fans and the netizens didn't suspect Shi Fei, mainly because he had never played the guitar in public, even in the "strongest idol", such a competitive program, he didn't reveal a hint, people also didn't think in that direction.

Now when the video of Shi Fei playing guitar on the street came out, fans and netizens all transformed into Sherlock Holmes.

The fans had a saying, their own idols, no matter which part was screenshotted out, they could find it, that was the power of the star-struck girl ah.

There were people who believed that Shi Fei waa gary, and there were also people who believed that Shi Fei was faking it.

"There are a lot of people who can play guitar in this world, why is it that Shi Fei is gary for playing a guitar."

"For popularity, he quit the show, so naturally has to find a way to keep his popularity."

"Gary is a great power in the guitar world. Shi Fei just played a song and wants to pretend to be Gary. What a joke."

"The song he played "Redemption" is not difficult, I can also play it, so am I also Gary?"

"Remove our Gary, please go away, don't come and take advantage of his fame."

At first, it was Shi Fei's fans who speculated about the fact that Shi Fei was Gary, and some of the Gary fans were not convinced and disliked him, but the situation was good. After all, hisbfans didn't go around promoting it, they just speculated amongst themselves.

Soon suddenly there were people insulting Shi Fei, thinking he was trying to take advantage of Gary's fame, some people hired water armies to attack Shi Fei.

Many netizens who didn't know the truth were manipulated into thinking that it was Shi Fei that was trying to shamelessly take advantage.

When Wu Ziqiang saw those topics on the internet, the anger he had been holding all day was finally released slightly, he immediately instructed his assistant, "Go contact some marketing agencies and water armies that they usually had business dealings again, this time we are bound to make Shi Fei pay the price." Even if this kind of thing couldn't hit him to the bottom at once, at least it would pick off a layer of his skin.

After it happens a few more times, Shi Fei's popularity will be gone, when people talked about him, the only thing left would be only disgust.

Wu Ziqiang regarded Shi Fei as a thorn in his flesh.

The assistant was a bit worried: "Director Wu, what if Shi Fei is really Gary?"

Wu Ziqiang said angrily: "Those fans look at people with a filter, do you also have a filter? There are so many people who can play the guitar under the sky, everyone is gary."

The assistant thought about it and thought it was true, how could there be such a coincidence, but also Gary's fan base made him a first-tier star, if the two really were same person, him coming to the competition didn't make sense.

The assistant smashed another amount of money down and hired more water armies.

The fans of Shi Fei hurriedly organised a support group, Jiang Yu also joined the battle, his combat power was comparable to a group.

The first group of the East China Region's water army control group.

'Shi Fei's wife': "No, the enemy's firepower is too fierce, we can't even defend a little?"

'That year the flowers fell on the heart of Brother Fei': "I quickly went to find information, Brother Fei has just retired from the competition, obviously someone is messing with Brother Fei, we must stabilise this wave ah."