Chapter 1

Nahemia Kaylee Smith | Mia |

"Mama I'm home ." I yelled as I walked into the house .

"Stop all that yelling damn , and mom's not here she had to go in today ." My brother , Namir said .

Namir , also known as King was the biggest drug lord in the east and west side of the hood . And me , well I'm known as the "Drug Lord's sister " , not a good title I know , nobody fucks with me or else they'll have their ass handed to them of course by my brother , it's so annoying because I can take care of myself . But at the same time ion really mind .

Anyways , I just started my senior year in high school and all I can say is I'm ready to get the fuck outta there .

"Ight , i'm finna hang out with Bre ." I said as walked to the kitchen to get something to eat .

"I want you back by 7 , don't think you grown Nahemia ." He said and I rolled my eyes . Always act like he somebody's daddy .

"You not my father Namir ." I said getting a bag of chips from the pantry  and a sprite from the fridge.

"Oh but I bet if he was here you wouldn't be acting all grown nah , would you ?" He asked .I sucked my teeth and looked at him .

"I'm so fucking sick and tired of you telling me I'm acting "Too Grown" when all I do is go over to Bre's and come straight home . How's that acting grown nigga . And stop bringing up dad , he's dead okay . Just leave me alone ." I said getting real frustrated . He always pisses me off . I heard him sigh and look at me .

"Look Mia , I'm sorry okay . I just don't want you to be like these bitches in the ho-"

"Namir trust me , I'm nothing like them so hop off my dick please ." I said walking away , and upstairs to my room . I threw my bag on the floor and plopped on the bed .

Growing up was actually not bad till my dad died 2 years ago in a shootout. I was traumatized because I was there when it happened , but what can I say it happened and I just need to accept it . We real life took my daddy's death hard and I kinda sorta feel like it broke our family apart because my dad use to always brighten up all our days and make sure we're safe , but now that he's gone it just don't feel the same no more . My mom's always at work , Namir is always at the trap taking over for my dad since he was Kingpin first . And me ? Well all I do is keep to myself and pretend like everything's fine when in reality it really isn't .

Sighing , I turn on the tv and start eating my chips . Minutes later my phone dinged and I took it out of my pocket seeing it was Bre .

Bre .❤️🌍

-You still coming over ?

Me-Yeah gimme 10 minutes .
-Read.

I got up , grabbed my keys and walked downstairs .

"I'm leaving ." I mumbled as I walked pass Mir .