Chapter 6

Nahemia Kaylee Smith | Mia |

"Girl guess what ?" Bre and I were on our way to school , j just picked her up since her car is in the shop because she wanna drive all reckless and bumped into a tree .

"What ?" She asked . I told her what happened yesterday and how Corey ended up spending the night with me.  Of course mama didn't mind but she said we needa have a girl talk later tonight and of course I couldn't say no .

"Omg , so basically you confessed you like him then he said he likes you too ?" She squealed .

"Is that only thing you heard me say ?" I asked , chuckling .

"No , I mean yeah I'm happy y'all got to know more about each other . Y'all knew each other for like , what ? 2 years ?" She asked and I nodded .

"3 years , but only getting to know each other now . I'm glad we did though , I mean I liked him since last year but when I found out he was dating Keisha I guess I tried to stop liking him but that didn't turn out too good . I knew Keisha was bad news but Ian wanna say anything because they were ganna think I'm jealous , you feel me ?" I said .

"Yeah I understand , and I knew you had a crush on him even though you always denied it ." She said and I chuckled .

"Was it that obvious ?" I asked and she nodded .

"Too obvious boo ." She laughed . We arrived at the school and got out , I made sure I had everything then got out and locked the doors .

"Yeah and DonDon's been checking you out sis ." I smirked .

"Capping your ass off ." She said , playfully rolling her eyes .

"On my daddy , he told me he likes you and I should get back to him when I tell you wassup . So ?" I asked , wiggling my eyebrows .

"I mean , Don is sexy as hell ." She started off . "I'll hit him up on Insta later on ." She said .

"Or I could just give you he's number dumbass ." I said .

"Or that ." She chuckled . We made our way to our lockers and Jay was already there .

"What it do !" I yelled and he looked up .

"It's too early for this ." He chuckled . "But wassup ?"

"Nun , I'm straight . Wassup withchu , you get to ass clapping yet ?" I asked and he laughed .

"Gone with that shit Mia , tryna know bout my sex life ." He said .

"I was just wondering what my boy been up to , don't get them pregnant though . We don't want no mini Jay's walking around anytime soon ." I said and he sucked he's teeth .

"Leave the boy alone , but I hope your pull out game strong . We really don't want a bunch of yous walking around here , you already too much to handle ." Bre said , patting Jay's head .

"Ion even know why you guys talking bout my sex life and my pull out game ." He shook he's head and we laughed .

"Just messing witchu dude , but real talk , use protection ." I winked at him . I took my English book out my locker and put my bag in , making sure to take my phone and other necessary things . We stood there till the bell rang and we all went to class .

____

"Lemme just grab what I need then we can head out ." I said to Bre as we walked into my house . To my surprise , the rugrats weren't here today .

"Or we can stay here , no one's here ." She shrugged .

"I'm pretty sure they gon' be here soon . Are you sure you wanna do it here ?" I asked and she nodded .