Chapter 43

I check the amount of reads almost everyday and y'all literally be making my day, thank y'all so much for 16K.😭 And keep commenting cause I'm liking that , it's entertaining and don't mind when I reply back to y'alls comments lol.🤭

But back to the story.

Omniscient.

Everyone was having an amazing time in the club , dancing , drinking and getting high .

It was a vibe and non of them wanted to go home .

"I'm hungry asf." Bre yelled over the loud music .

"Me too, let's go get some wings." Mia suggested. She didn't drink much , just had one shot but she did smoke a lot though so she was high . Corey and London were the only one's sober since he had to drive . He smoked one blunt which didn't do anything , but that was it . London just had one shot and didn't want any more.

Mia walked over to Corey and tapped he's shoulder , making him look up at her.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yeah , I'm ganna go get some wings. Would you mind coming with me ?"

"Nah , let's go." He stood up. "Y'all want some wings?" He asked the guys and they all said "yeah." He nodded he's head and walked with Bre and Mia to go get the food.

Corey ordered everyone's food and paid for it as well.

"We'll be over there , would you mind bringing it to us?" Mia asked the lady.

"I'll bring it there don't worry darling." She smiled and Mia nodded . They made their way back to their section and Bre went to sit on Don's lap while Mia sat on Corey's.

"Y'all are high asf , after we eat we gon' bounce." Corey chuckled.

"Damn right we are, i'm high and drunk my nigga. " Army laughed . London shook her head and chuckled . She knew she was going to have a hard time dealing with him tonight.

(A/N: lol i forgot her name , I had to go back a few chapters and check.)

"King needs stop flirting with every bitch he sees , wait till his girl find out ." Corey said.

"They broke up a few weeks ago , so she don't gotta worry about anything." Mia said.

"Damn, nigga already looking for some new punani ." Don laughed .

"And looks like he finna get some tonight." Army shook he's head .

"Yeah he will , that's my boy.  He learnt from the best ." Don smiled and Bre hit him on he's chest , which made him groan.

"Why tf would you do that?" He mugged her.

"Just shut up Donel." She rolled her eyes at him.

A few minutes later , the lady came back with their food and put it on their table.

"Omg thank you so much , I was finna die of hunger." Mia said as she grabbed her food.

"Girl shut up." Corey laughed .

"You welcome , enjoy it." The lady said and then walked off .

"Damn she fine." King came out of nowhere and sat down.

"Nigga where you been?" Mia asked with her mouth full of fries. She fucking dat shit up.

"Sneaking up on us black folks and shit , you ghetto." Don said.

"Donel hush." Bre chuckled .

"I been around , don't mind me." King shrugged . He grabbed he's food and immediately started digging in.