Chapter 5

Ja'Corey Montae Banks | Corey |

I knew which Amber Mia was talking bout , that hoe been giving me head Ian even eat her out

I knew which Amber Mia was talking bout , that hoe been giving me head Ian even eat her out . A hoe gon' be a hoe , why should I eat her pussy ?

I walked up to her porch and banged the door , she finally opened the door in nothing but booty shorts and a bra . When she seen it was me , she smirked .

"Hey daddy ."

"Don't hey daddy me , why you spreading rumours around your school ? Talm bout I ate yo' pussy , since when Amber ? If I ever hear anything like this you better pray ion find you . You just a hoe who gave me head , nothing more bitch . Now stay in a bitches place ." I said and walked off , leaving her dumbfounded . I got in my car and just sat there . I saw her storm into the house and bang the door .

I heard my phone ding , I took it outta my pocket and seen it was Mia .

Lil Mama❤️😍👅

-Hey , please come over . We need to talk .

Me-I'm omw mamas .
-Read .

I seen she read my text and I put my phone back in my pocket . I hope she doesn't think I'm angry at her because I'm not . Maybe she feels like she shouldn't have said anything , but I really appreciate her telling me . If she didn't tell me then I prolly wouldn't have known .

I backed out the driveway and drove off .

When I made it to their house , I got out and made sure to lock the doors . I walked inside the house and the guys weren't there . Prolly went to the trap . I walked up to Mia's room and saw Don and her speaking . I made my presence known as I sat down on her couch .

"I guess I'll leave you two in private . Don't do something I wouldn't do kids ." Don said and walked out .

"Come sit here ." Mia said patting the space next to her . I stood up from the couch and went to sit next to her .

"Okay look , I'm sorry for what happened earlier on . I know it wasn't my business to tell you but I just felt the need to ion like the way girls be spreading rumours about guys and I know yeen eat Amber out so yeah , you accept my apology ?" She asked and I chuckled . Look who cares about me .

"I wasn't mad at you ma , I was mad at those hoes for talking bout me when I'm not even around . And I'm glad you told me because if you didn't then I prolly wouldn't have known till tomorrow or so ." I shrugged and she nodded "And ion accept your apology because you shouldn't be apologizing ." I said .

"Well I'm glad you not mad at me , and the only reason I apologized is because King told me to ." She said .

"So you wasn't gon' do it ?" I asked .

"Nah , you wanna know why ?" I nodded my head . "Because I didn't feel the need to apologize , they were wrong for talking about you and I was just doing what a friend would do . I told you what happened because it was about you , I mean I was there and heard people talking about it throughout the whole day and I felt weird because you wasn't there and they speaking bout you ." She shrugged . This girl really care for me .