Chapter 42

Omg omg , thank you guys for 10k reads . I'm very much grateful and I appreciate each and every one of y'all . Please keep commenting and voting , thank you .❤️

Omniscient.

3 months later .

"Bre'Asia Noble ." The principal called . She walked across the stage and smiled . She was happy that she made it this far and didn't give up . Even after all the things she went through at home , she still managed to get good grades and graduate .

"Goooo bae , that's my wifeee !" Don screamed . She looked at him and laughed .

"Go Bre!" Corey cheered .

"Go sis ." She seen Mir .

"Yeah Breeeeee ." Army dragged .

"Yessss bestfriend, you go girl !" Mia screamed at the back of the line , making everyone laugh .

She looked into the crowd and saw her mother and little sister waving at her with big smiles on their faces . Her mother was truly proud of her , even though she didn't show it much .  She smiled back at them . Part of her wanted her dad to be here but he's been real in and out of their lives lately .

She got her diploma and shook her principal's hand .

"Congratulations Bre'Asia ."

"Thank you sir ." She smiled and walked off the stage , going back to her seat .

A few more names were called . Then the principal finally called...

"Nahemia Smith ." Mia walked across the stage , smiling hard as hell .

"Go bestfriend!" Don screamed .

"Yeah bae !" Corey screamed .

"That's my sis ." Mir and Army screamed .

She looked at them and smiled , she looked at her mama and saw her shed a few tears which made her chuckled .

"Go baby ." Her mama mouthed and she smiled .

She walked up to Mr Jenkins and he handed her , her diploma , then shook her hand .

"Congratulations Nahemia , you did good ." He smiled at her . He was truly proud of her because she was one of the top students in the school .

"Thank you sir ." She smiled back and walked off the stage . She went back to her seat and let out a breath . She couldn't be more proud of herself .

After a few more names and a speech from some girl , everyone threw their caps up and screamed "Class of 2021 ."

The students scattered around the field , interacting with their parents and family members .

Bre made her way to Mia and squealed , jumping on her .

"Bitch we made it ."

"I know ." Mia chuckled "but get off me li girl ." Bre got off her and hugged her tightly .

"I'm so happy for us and I'm proud of you bitch ." Bre let a few tears fall from her eyes , Mia couldn't help but do the same .

"I'm proud of you too best , we've come a long way ." She wiped Bre's tears and gave her another hug .

They pulled away and smiled .

"Gon' do some hot girl , thot shit tomorrow tonight ." Mia twerked .

"Be on our bald head hoe shit ." Bre stuck her tongue out .

They all decided to go out to the club tomorrow night since today they were ganna spend time with their family.