Thug-ish Christmas Special.

Guys let me tell y'all, i honestly forgot about this chapter and i know we've passed two Christmas' but i had to add this for y'all.

Nahemia Kaylee Smith|Mia|

Bre , my mama and I were busy preparing this Christmas lunch for later . We were all waiting on London and Army to arrive so we could open gifts .

"Ma." Mir walked in the kitchen .

"Yes Mir."

"Tamika said she couldn't make it cause she going to spend Christmas with her people's ." He explained .

"That's fine baby-"

"Besttttt ." Don walked into the kitchen .

"Wassup?" I looked at him .

"Army and Lon here-" I cut him off and ran out the kitchen .

"Omg London bae, I missed you so much." I ran up to her and hugged her tightly .

"I missed you too boo." She chuckled .

"Armyyyyyy!" I dragged and gave him a hug as well . I really missed their asses .

"Hey sis, where li man at?" He asked.

"He upstairs with Corey, they getting done." I said and he nodded . King walked in the living room .

"Mr Armon." He dapped Army up.

"Wassup King."

We all walked into the kitchen and they greeted my mama.

"Hey ma." Army hugged her.

"Hey love bug."

"Hey Ms Kay." London hugged her as well.

"Hey baby, aw I missed y'all." She pouted .

"We missed all of y'all too ." London smiled . "We brought y'all gifts, Army go fetch it." He nodded and walked out the kitchen .

"My nigga!!!" We heard Corey yell.

"Brodie." Army yelled back. We all shook our heads and chuckled.

"So how y'all been?" Bre asked her .

"Girl we been good, we went to so many places already in such a short amount of time. But I enjoyed it ." She smiled .

"Where y'all go?" I asked her.

"We went to New York first then to the UK , visited London cause you know..." She said and we laughed . "Yeah then we went to Paris , New Zealand Singapore, we went to Dubai and then to visit my family in Chicago ." She finished .

"Damn that's a lotta places ." I laughed .

"Right , but it was so fun ."

"Which was your favourite?"

"Had to be Paris cause omg it was so beautiful there ."

"I wanna go." Bre pouted .

"We'll all go as a family one day, but I was thinking we go to Bora Bora for new years." She suggested and I nodded .

"That sounds like a plan , we gon' have to book flights and allat ." I said . I took the meat loaf out the oven then put it on the table . "This thing so hot ."

"Yeah we can do that later on . Let's go open gifts now ." My mama said and we nodded . I closed the meat loaf then walked to the living room where everyone was at .

"KaiKai." London cheesed and grabbed him out of Corey's hands.

"Damn hello to you to Lon." He mugged her . Always mugging somebody.