Chapter 30

Nahemia Kaylee Smith |Mia|

I woke up by the sound of my alarm going off . I groaned , turning around to grab my phone then turned it off .

I got up and went to my bathroom . I felt tired as hell , and still I had to go to school which I honestly didn't have the energy for . I took a 15 minute shower and completed the rest of my hygiene . I walked back to my room and threw on a pair of jeans and a black Nike tee with some ankle socks and my Nike slides . I put my hair in a messy bun then did my edges . I put some lip gloss on then grabbed my phone and bag then walked out my room .

"Mama I'm leaving." I said , peeking my head in her room .

"Ight baby , enjoy your day . I love you ." She smiled .

"You too ma , I love you more ." I returned the smile and closed her door .

King was at he's girlfriend , Tameera's house . Well not actually he's girlfriend but they talk , it's been like a month and a half now . He's barely home , if he's home he comes with her so we don't really spend as much time as we use to . Bre is also cuffed , her and Donel made it official about 2 weeks ago . It's just Army and I that are single , well ion know about Corey though , he prolly has a girlfriend as well .

I made it to school in like 15 minutes cause I went to get me some breakfast from McDonald's .

I got out my car and locked the doors , making my way into the school . I saw Bre , Treyvon and Jay standing at our lockers .

"Hey y'all ." I smiled , hugging all of them .

"Hey bestie ." "Hey Mia ." "Wassup ." They greeted .

"How you doin' ?" Treyvon asked . Ion know why I still call him by he's government.

"I'm good , how 'bout you ?" I asked .

"I'm fine , ain't on shit ." He said and I just nodded .

"So there's a party Friday night , y'all down ?" Jay asked .

"Where ?" I asked .

"Ashanti and her bro Ashton's crib ." He answered and I nodded .

"I haven't been out in a while so why not ." I shrugged .

"Yeah we could go ." Trey said .

"Sounds cool ." Bre said and I looked her .

"You sure your nigga gon' let you go ? You dating a "you ain't going no where ." ass nigga ." I squinted my eyes at her and laughed , making Treyvon and Jay laugh as well .

"Bitch he don't run me ." She playfully rolled her eyes .

"Oh you know Donel finna beat your ass , don't test my bestfriend ." I laughed and she just waved me off .

"Girl bye ." She chuckled .

The bell rang and we all went to our first period . Jay and I had ours together so we said our goodbyes to the other two and walked to class. We walked in and took our usual seats which were right at the back .

"I swear she better not pop in here with no damn surprise test ." Jay said .

"Bro , she literally does it every week ." I rolled my eyes .

"Damn right about that ." He sighed , getting on he's phone. I did the same and just scrolled through Insta .

"Ight phones down , shut up . We writing a test ." Ms Lee said and we all groaned . "Don't be groaning at me , the marks from this test is ganna be on part of your report card so you better make sure you pass ." She said .