Chapter 36

Ja'Corey Montae Banks |Corey|

"Well I been tryna get a hold of you but you ain't been answering your damn phone ." Mia said .

"I told you I was busy ." I answered her.  I was busy scrolling through Instagram , not really paying attention to her cause she been complaining for about 30 whole minutes .

"And you ain't even paying attention to me Ja'Corey ." She sucked her teeth and mugged me . I put my phone down and looked at her .

"My bad , whatchu say ?"

"Nevermind , your phone seems more important ." She rolled her eyes and walked to the bathroom . Ion know why she so moody , it needs to stop though .

Ever since we came back from that water park last week , she been real moody and snappy for no damn reason . But imma find out though .

I stood up from the bed and walked to the bathroom . She was busy fixing her lashes . She so damn fine , gawd .

I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist and put my chin on her shoulder .

"You good ?" I asked her and she nodded .

"Use your words mama ." I said and she sighed .

"Yeah I'm good , why you asking ?" She asked .

"Because you been having an attitude for the longest . Wassup ?"

"Ion know bae , I just don't feel good . Ever since the water park last week , I've been throwing up a lot and...i-ion know ." She said softly .

"Come on ." I said as I let go of her waist . I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the bedroom . We sat down on the bed .

"Why yeen say nun ?" I asked her and she shrugged .

"I didn't wanna bother anyone , I thought it would go away soon but it seems like it's only getting worse ." She said .

"Nah bae , you know when you got an issue or when something's wrong you always come to me okay ? And we going to the hospital , ion care whatchu say ." I said and she sighed .

"You know ion like hospitals no more ." She whined and I eyed her .

"What I say Mimi ?" She sucked her teeth .

"Fine , I'll set an appointment up for tomorrow ." She stood up and I chuckled . As she should .

"Get your shit and let's go ." I said as I stood up . I grabbed my phone and keys from the dresser and made my way downstairs . I walked out the house and went to my car and got in .

It took her about 10 minutes to come out . Females .

"What took you so long ?" I asked once she got in . I started the car and drove off .

"I had to fix my lashes ." She said .

"Ion even know why you be putting them bat shits on ." I said and she bust out laughing .

"Shut up Ja'Corey ." She said .

"Yo , you gon' stop calling me by my government . You mad at me or what ?" I eyed her and then looked back at the road .

"Nun like that , your name just cute ." She said and I chuckled .

"I love it when you moan in though ." I smirked and she chuckled .

"You funny dawg ." She said , getting on her phone . I seen she went to Snapchat and started recording .

"JaJa , look ." She said and I looked at her phone , throwing up some gang signs .