Chapter 25

Nahemia Kaylee Smith | Mia |

"Omg ." My head felt like there was a billion bricks thrown at it . I put my hand on my forehead and I slowly got up . I was naked so I walked with the cover around my body . The pain got worse as I started walking . I made it to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth . I looked through the cabinet and there was no sign of Tylenol or any painkiller .

I sighed and walked back to he's room , I went through my bags and put a pair of underwear on and then went to get one of he's shirts and got back in bed . I swear if he doesn't-

"Goodmorning mamas , how you feeling ?" He put a tray of breakfast beside me and handed me a Tylenol and a water bottle .

"Thank you, and I feel like shit ." I put the Tylenol in my mouth and opened the water bottle and drank some . I closed the bottle and put it beside me .

"That's what you get for drinking and smoking so much ." He shook he's head and chuckled .

Ion see what's funny nigga .

I mugged him and just started eating my French toast .

"Aren't you ganna eat ?" I asked , changing the topic .

"I already ate ." He said and I nodded and continued eating my food .

"Whatchu wanna do today ?" He asked and I shrugged .

"Anything , but like after an hour or two 'cause I wanna sleep ."

"But you just woke up ."

"Nigga , I am tired and sore ." I whined and a smirk appeared on he's face .

"Because I gave you this good ass dick last night ." I looked at him and chuckled .

"Chile , anyways."

"You even wearing my shirt ."

"And ?" I looked him up and down as I put some bacon in my mouth .

"No need to get smart lil girl ." He flicked my forehead .

"Owww bitch ." I said .

"Nahemia , who's a bitch ?" The way he turned to look at me so fucking fast , Smdh .

"Uh...who's in the room other than us ?" I furrowed my eyebrows . I just wanna make him mad .

"I hope you fucking talking to the walls or some shit cause I will real life fuck you up ." He sternly said .

"How can I talk to the wall ?" I scrunched my face up . He sighed loudly and walked up to me .

Uh oh .

"Nahemia I'm bout to fuck you up ." He said in a calm tone .

"Why ?" I asked , putting the plate back on the tray beside me .

"Because you fucking with me ." He said .

"How tf-"

This nigga punched tf outta my arm .

"Don't start that crying shit nah ." He said , I had a pout on my face and my eyes were starting to get glossy . I stood up and wiped my eyes cause bad bitches don't cry but that was fucking sore . I wanted to walk past him , but he grabbed my waist and pulled me into him .

"No don't touch me ." I said , trying to get out he's grip but he wouldn't let me .

"Don't call me out my name again , now look at me ." I hesitated at first but then looked up at him .

Corey's taller than I am so I had l look up.at he's bitch ass .

"What ?" I asked .

"Gimme kiss , and lose the attitude ." What attitude ?