Chapter 20

(A/N: I know I haven't been updating in a while , but that's only because I wanted y'all to be voting and commenting here . Tbh I kinda felt like deleting the whole book , but then I was like nah Imma keep writing because it's something I love doing . So even if y'all don't be voting and commenting it's still okay...now back to the story loves .)

Nahemia Kaylee Smith | Mia |

I woke up by the sound of my alarm going off . I yawned and stretched , getting out of bed .

I wasn't planning on going to school today , but it would be boring at home . After school I plan on going to visit Corey .

I walked to the bathroom and started the shower making sure it was warm enough , I took my clothes off and got in .

Minutes later , I got out and put the shower off . I grabbed the towel and dried myself off , wrapping it around my body .

I walked back to my room and lotioned my body , I put some underwear on and went to look for an outfit . I finally found something and threw it on . I let my hair curl down from and did my edges . I put some lipgloss on and grabbed my phone to take some morning pictures .

When I was done with that , I grabbed my bag and walked out . Posting my pictures on the way out .

 Posting my pictures on the way out

Itsme_Mia: Amor propio .💛 Goodmorning.✨
Liked by Bre_Asia27 and 5,780 others .

User: ❤️❤️
User: 😍🔥
Bre_Asia27: the best .❤️😍
DonelDaDon: goodmorning best .😍😍💙

Load more...

I exited the app and put my phone in my pocket .

"Morning mama ." I greeted her as I walked in the kitchen .

"Hey baby , you good ? Did you sleep fine ?" She asked in a concerned tone .

"I'm okay mama and I slept fine , I was just a bit restless last night . I had a dream though , it was about Corey ." I sighed and grabbed the bowl from the cabinet . I grabbed the cereal and then put it in the bowl with some milk .

"He'll be okay baby , God will be with that boy ." She said , giving me a hug . I hugged back and then pulled away .

"Yeah mama , I know ." I said .

"Oh and after your birthday you will be going to see a therapist . Is that okay ?" She asked and I nodded .

"Yeah it's okay ." I mumbled . I wasn't really in the mood , still felt a bit sad . She sighed and nodded .

"Everything will be fine Nahemia , you gotta have faith and pray ." She told me .

That's all we could do , right ?

"I know mama , I know . He'll pull through ." I slowly nodded my head .

When I was done eating , I went to put the bowl and spoon in the sink . I grabbed my bag and walked out the kitchen .