Chapter 14

Bre'Asia Malanie Noble |Bre |

I heard my phone ding beside me , I picked it up and seen it was from Mia .

Mimi .❤️☺️

-Morning love , Ian going to school today . Feeling 🤢>🤮

Me- aww poor thing , that means Ian going to school either . I'll come by in a few .

-ight thank you .💕
-read .

I put my phone on my nightstand and got out of bed . Mia and I always do this , when one doesn't go to school neither does the other . I walked in my bathroom and started the shower .

Minutes later , I got out and dried myself off . I put the towel around me and went back to my room . I walked to my closet and looked for something to wear . I lotioned my body then put my underwear on then my clothes .  I went to do my hair , just throwing it in a messy bun . I grabbed my bag and then my phone , walking out my room . I'll just clean later on .

"Morning ." I mumbled as I walked in the kitchen .

"Hey sweety , look what's the time . Aren't you going to school ?" My mama asked and I shook my head . I went to grab a bowl and then put some cereal in , then put the milk in . Ian put it in the microwave cause I like it cold .

"And why is that ?" She asked and i rolled my eyes . I honestly don't have time for questions this time of the morning .

"Because Mia is sick and I'm going over to her house , I'll just have my work sent to me ." I mumbled .

"Okay then , but don't be home late ." She said and my eyes widened . She didn't shout me ? That's a first . Usually when I be doing this , she gets on my top and gives me a hella speech about how I shouldn't follow friends and blah blah blah . But she only does it when she's around...my dad .

Hol' up .

"Uhmmm...okay ." I said in a confused tone .

I shook my head and continued eating . When I was done I went to rinse my bowl and spoon out , dried it out and put it away .

"Sky?!" I called my little sister . She didn't leave yet cause her school starts at 8 and it's only 7:40 . She walked downstairs , dressed and all .

"Yes ?"

"Come take my picture please ." I said , handing her my phone . She nodded and we walked out .

She took a few and walked back in the house . I posted the one I liked as i walked to my car . Yeah a bad bitch got her car back yesterday .

 Yeah a bad bitch got her car back yesterday