Chapter 46

Excuse mistakes!

Omniscient pov.

"y'all I'm so tired." Mia sighed. They were all laying on the bed.

It's been 2 days since they've been kidnapped. Javi ain't touch them or anything. He's intentions wasn't to hurt them, just kidnap them and wait for Corey and em to arrive so he could get he's revenge.

"Me too. I wonder if-"

"Omg look." London jumped up and showed them that she had signal.

"Girl how your phone still on?" Bre asked .

"Don't worry bout that, just call Army ." Mia said. London nodded and then dialled he's number. He picked up on the second ring .

"London? Are you okay?" He worriedly asked.

"Baby, I'm fine-"

"We finna come get y'all tonight , okay baby?" He said. "Did he touch y'all or anything?"

"Nah, he didn't touch us ." She shook her head as if he could see her.

"Okay, if he does I'm finna kill he's ass. Now please don't stress ight?"

"Ight bae, i'm fine just hurry up please." She begged .

"Just hang in there, I luh you okay?

"I love you too." She smiled small. He hung up and then she dialled Corey's number.

"Mhm." She handed the phone to Mia . Corey picked up and she smiled.

"Baby it's me ." She said.

"Nahemia? Are you okay bae? He touch y'all? Bae I swear if-"

"Nah he ain't touch us, but I'm scared though so please just hurry up and find us ." She sighed.

"We gon' be there tonight bae, just hang in there ight? I love you Nahemia, please don't stress."

"I love you too babe." They spoke for a few minutes then he hung up. They tried calling Don but he didn't answer , they tried again but the signal was weak again.

"Omg, I just hope they find us. I can't stand being here any longer." Mia sighed .

"They are ganna find us , let's just keep praying." London mumbled.

Later that night.

"Ight you go in the back and then I'll go out front ." King said to Corey . "You guys go with Corey and the rest follow me." He pointed at the men. Don and Army were already in the house, trying to find the girls.

"Ahh shit." Don whisper yelled as he tripped over the stairs.

"Get tf up, always playing." Army whispered. Don got up and they continued walking up the stairs. They walked slowly through the passage , passing a few doors. They heard laughter coming from the other side of one door that was just a few feet away from them.

They put their silencers on before slowly walking to the door. Army nodded he's head , motioning for Don to bust the door open. He did as told and they started shooting as soon as they walked in. There were only 4 men in the room so it was easy for them. The guys bodies dropped on the floor and both Army and Don ran out.

They made it in front of another door and heard girls talking . Army knew who the one voice belonged to and he slowly opened the door.

Mia looked at the door and someone walked in. She couldn't really see who it was since they had masks on.

"Omg who's that?" She backed up against the wall , she was scared they would do something.

"Mia shhhh. It's us." Army whispered as they walked towards them.