Chapter 27

Ja'Corey Montae Banks | Corey |

I walked into the trap and saw niggas just lounging around in this bihhh , instead of working .

"Aye ." I walked towards them and dapped the gang up .

"Wassup thug ?" Fizz asked .

"Nun , Wassup withchu ? Why y'all just lounging around ?" I sat down next to Don , who was busy on he's phone smiling and all .

"Mane we waiting on King , he said he got business to discuss with us so we sitting here ." Fizz shrugged and I nodded my head . I seen Don's smile get wider as he typed .

"Who got you smiling like a lil kid over there bro ?" I asked , trying to see but he moved he's phone .

"Ever heard of personal space ?" I sucked my teeth .

"Mane , who got got you smiling like that ?" I asked again .

"You in my business ? Yeah don't do dat ." He mugged me .

"Nigga who is you mugging like that , with your ugly ass ." I scrunched my face up .

"Shut your light bright ass up ." He said and I hit him upside the head .

"Ole mad ass , keep your hands to yourself ." I managed to grab he's phone and switched it on .

"Nigga give my phone ." He said trying to get it , but I kept pushing him away while I was reading the messages between him and Bre .

"Yo' y'all are nasty muhfuckers , talking bout you gon' eat her ass and all that nasty shit ." I scrunched my face up and threw he's phone at him .

"Yeah that's why you gotta mind the business that pays you , and why tf you throwing my phone like you bought this shit ."

"Nigga shut tf up , would you ?" I asked him .

"Gladly ." I mushed he's face .

"Keep your dirty ass hands to yourself ." He said .

"Dirty ? Nigga not you talking." I chuckled .

"Mane just shhhhhhh ." He put he's index finger on he's lips and I just shook my head .

Minutes later , King came in and greeted all of us before sitting down .

"Ight , there's a problem . Corey remember I asked you to assemble those guys for me ?" He looked at me and I nodded . "Imma need you to do it ASAP , that nigga Princeton really playing with me , he got some guy to rob Dezzy at the corner store and Dezzy in hospital now . We gon' need to work fast ." He sighed .

"Damn , looks like this nigga gon' have to say bye bye tonight ." Micah said , cocking he's gun back .

This one crazy mf when it comes to guns and all that other weapons .

"Ight , I'll make sure to call up Ray and nem up right now ." I told him .

"Right , tell him to go to 133 Greenrich drive , I'll meet him there ." He said and I nodded . "Niggas really be pissing me tf off , I gave him what he wanted and now he fucking up my workers and still not paying me back ." He sighed .

"I'm finna tag along though ." Micah said and King nodded .

"Ight , lemme go call em up ." I stood up and made my way to the back , taking my phone out and called Ray , one of our killers .

"Yo' wassup Corey ?" He answered .

"My man , King needs you to pull up at that nigga Princeton's crib . Some' bout him putting Dezzy in hospital ."