24

*Back in the present*

The man in front of him shocked him more than anything right now.

There stood, with all his glory, is the man whom he have been longing and dreaming for a while now.

The Jeon Jungkook, who was announced dead.

The Jeon Jungkook, who was found dead inside his car, all burned out.

The Jeon Jungkook who promise to be with him forever.

The Jeon Jungkook whom he loves with all his heart, now stands in front of him.

Unbelievable!

All of a sudden, the world seems to stop and the only thing they could sense was each other's presence.

Their eyes speaks every words they wanna say right now.

The curiosities.

The explanations.

The longings.

The pains.

The desire to pull each other's for hugs and kisses.

Their eyes speaks it so well.

Just looking at each other's eyes makes them lost in it.

But a sudden bang brought them back to the current situation they are in.

A scary situation that is.

"Duck!" yelled by Jungkook as he grabbed Jimin's wrist and dragged him to the safest place he knows the enemies won't be able to find.

The sudden touch made them electrified. It felt so good but didn't comment about it as it's really not the right time to release some sexual tension as their lives are in utmost danger.

Up until now, Jimin couldn't find any right words to speak out.

Jungkook's heart is beating so fast, his left hand move down to intertwined it with Jimin's right one.

He scanned every corner of the place he currently dragged them together to make sure it's really safe.

He can't afford to make any wrong moves that may brought them in danger, especially when the love of his life is here.

The one he have been longing to have in his embrace for God knows how long has it been!

"S-so..." Jimin's soft voice brought him back from his thoughts. "It's true?"

As much as Jungkook wanted to pull Jimin for a long kiss just to confirmed his real existence, he knew that can wait later.

"Y...yes. I'm sorry, Jimin. I'm sorry that I had to hide this from you. I... I just want to make sure that you're safe and sound, than worry for me."

"Me being upset will be an understatement. I'm disappointed Kookie, but... l-let's talk after we come out alive from this-" Jimin didn't finish his sentence as he glares around, finding the place remorseful. "I don't even know where we are, but- this hellish place!"