31

The food arrive just in time.

Jimin thinks he couldn't endure the flirty remarks of Jungkook any longer. And the bastard still had the audicity to chuckle, tsk. Jimin could only pout.

Weeks had passed since the car accident and things have gone back to normal. Well apparently, they've spent half of it by running errands around. Not to mention the processed of putting Kim Taehyung in jail.

They started eating peacefully. They talk about today's weather and how chilly it was. Their works and co-workers.

Then Jimin halted. He remembered Jungkook telling him how he was rescued by two guys who are now married and is living in the woods he was founded.

Jungkook only told him their surnames which is Kim and described their physical appearances. There's a lot of Kims here in Korea but maybe he knows them. The description was kinda familiar to him, he just needed to make sure.

"Oh, Jungkookie, can you tell me more about the two guys who helped you when you were in trouble back then?"

Jungkook squinted his eyes, slightly surprised by the sudden request but immediately grins upon remembering the Kims.

"Sure." Jungkook uttered and wiped the corner of his mouth with the given napkins.

Jimin waited for him to continue. Their foods no longer left attended.

"As I've mentioned before, they are married. Well, it was a tough journey for them actually."

"Hm.. why?"

"Their families are against their relationship which gave them the idea of running away together. You could say that their parents are homophobics."

Jimin could only nod his head, trying to understand how hard it must have been for them.

"Their names, tell me their names."

Jungkook stopped for a moment, tilting his head confusingly onto his right side trying to remember their given names.

"The guy who has deep dimples is Namjoon. Kim Namjoon, and his husband is Kim Seokjin." Jungkook finished.

"Kim Seokjin. Seok... Jin?" Jimin tilted his head to the side, the name was familiar. So familiar. Where did he heard it before?

There's no way.

Woah, amazing!

Jimin couldn't help but hit the table with pure excitement, his face lit up.

"Why, do you know him?" Jungkook asked. He also smiles seeing his Jimin so happy with the new information brought upon him.

Jungkook loves seeing those crescent eyes disappear because of his wide smile.

"I don't know if we're talking about the same Kim Seokjin I'm thinking right now but I know someone who fits your description and he's my cousin!" Jimin giggles.

"Really? Then that's great."

"I know, right? I should pay them a visit sometime. It's been a long time since I've seen him. Tita and uncle Kim actually regretted not supporting his relationship with Namjoon hyung before. But now, they want nothing but their son and his happiness to reappear in their lives again." Jimin explain with a sad smile.

Jungkook saddens with the sudden change in Jimin's expression.

"Don't worry, Jiminie. I'm actually planning on visiting them next week after my schedule, we can go together if you want?" He suggested and thankfully like he had thought, it brighten Jimin's face again.

Talking about mood swings.