25

"JEON JUNGKOOK! COME OUT, YOU COWARD!" A deep voice echoed throughout the building.

"Shit!" Jungkook hissed as he took a peek on who the voice belonged to, only to find a raging Taehyung with a gun on his left hand.

"W...wait, i-is that Taetae? H...he's-" Jungkook didn't let Jimin finished as he nod, knowing what the question will be thrown to him.

He unconsciously tightened his hold on the smaller one's right hand which made Jimin winced.

He didn't mean to. He just suddenly felt jealous at how Jimin called the bastard's name. Taetae?' Tsk.

"YOU RUIN EVERYTHING! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME!"

Jimin couldn't helped but winced again at how harshed his best friend's voice echoed out. This was not the Kim Taehyung he knew. No trace can be seen on the tall man at all.

"I SHOULD BE THE ONE HOLDING HIM, INSTEAD OF YOU!"

Jungkook gritted his teeth, drawing blood on his bottom lip at the intensity.

"I WAS SUPPOSED TO KISS JIMIN WHENEVER I WANTED TO! HOLD HIM LIKE YOU ARE USED TO!"

'Please. Just don't let him say those words. Please.' Jungkook thought to himself. He pulled out his gun, and he could sense how Jimin tensed up.

"I'M SUPPOSED TO FUCK HIM SENSELESSLY THAN YOU!"

And that's where he crossed the line.

Jungkook pushed Jimin aside and shot Taehyung, however, it has already been predicted by the taller as he was only shot on his right leg, though it's still painful, he still have some energy left to kill Jungkook.

Taehyung shouted at the top his lungs. Damn, it was actually more painful than he thought it would.

Butbhe stood up nonetheless, not as steady as he was before.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT JIMIN WITH THAT FILTHY MOUTH OF YOURS?!"

Jungkook could only see red right now, his mind has been shut down completely.

Taehyung chuckles darkly, "Oh yeah? This filthy mouth of mine could make Jimin scream in pleasure than yours."

"YOU-" Jungkook marched forward and sent a heavy punch to Taehyung's smug face. He kicked away the taller's gun out of his reach and strangled the man on death. He continued punching Taehyung but Jimin couldn't bear the sight.

It was too horrible to see the love of his life and the person who has always been there for him all this time, now fighting in front of him. The worse, he's the reason why they are now on the verge of death.

"Jungkook-ah! Stop!! That's enough!!" Jimin pleaded as he walked hastily towards the two men. However, Jungkook just ignored his words and continued to punch Taehyung, who's as pale as snow already, covered with blood.

Jimin launched himself on Jungkook and hugged him from behind, dragging the younger boy away from his once best friend.

Jungkook wriggled his way out of Jimin's grasp, his breathing getting heavier, but the smaller man held him with all his energy left.

"Jungkook, stop! Stop! That's enough!"

He tried making his breath steady, and it worked.

"Please stop, Jungkook! Baby, I'm here, I'm here."

Jungkook felt himself limping as he let Jimin catch him when his knees decided to give up on him.

"I know, baby. I know, I'm here too. Everything's gonna be fine now. Everything." He turn around and kissed Jimin fully on the lips. Damn, he miss this plump lips so bad.

Jimin pulled away as he tried to catch his breath but no, Jungkook wouldn't let him. Not after leaving them both sexually frustrated for the past 4 fucking weeks.

The lying man on the ground was now long forgotten as the two men kisses passionately.

Soon, footsteps were heard but they were too preoccupied that they didn't mind them at all.

There stood Hoseok, Yoongi and Chanyeol, with their most deadpanned expression.

"Really guys? Here, out of all place?" Yoongi sighed.

"You're just jealous of your own brother since Hoseok won't let you kiss him since yesterday." Chanyeol rolled his eyes as his cousin glared at him.

Everyone were too preoccupied with themselves as they didn't noticed the crawling Taehyung reached out of his gun and pointed it at Jungkook's back who's facing him.

However, Jimin saw it and immediately turned himself and Jungkook around and pushed the younger man away as he felt the bullet go through him.

"JIMIN!!!" Everyone shouted as Hoseok pulled out his gun and shot Taehyung two times.

"J...Ju-"

He doesn't care where the bullet hit the bastard as long as he goes unconscious, and unconscious he is. Probably dead now.

Jungkook was shocked as he saw the love of his life, got shot in front of him, and was now lying on the ground, more blood oozing out from his left sholder.

"J...Ji-Jiminie?"

Jimin soon felt his eyes getting heavier and heavier as he couldn't help but lost consciousness.

And the only words he could utter was, "I...love...you." Before he completely lost his consciousness.

"Jimin? JIMIN?!"