4

Jimin was sitting at his desk, slapping himself in the face because he hasn't been able to believe that he didn't recognize the CEO for, like, the entire week.

He is not to fault, though. As he wasn't really expecting to get the job at all, he didn't waste his time looking into Mr. Jeon's background.

In actuality, he hadn't even noticed his face before. He just knows who he is.

After the unpleasant interaction with Mr. Jeon, their CEO, a week had gone. He was genuinely proud of himself for being able to endure everything his devilish employer had forced him to do up to this point.

His little skull is beginning to bubble with uncertainties. He didn't apply as a "personal assistant," but rather for the Secretary post.

This is the list that Jungkook gave him for his everyday tasks:

1. Give me a cup of mocha coffee with a teaspoon of vanilla syrup at exactly 8 in the morning.

2. Check my schedule clearly and make sure not to make any error. It will affect not only me, but all of us.

3. Check if anyone's absent, leave them a note that says if you're absent for two more days then better pack their things because they are fired.

4. When I call you to the office, you should be here in less than a minute.

And lastly;

5. Be my personal slave.

Those tasks are easy, that's what he thought it would be.

It was so stupid of him not to check their agreement first before agreeing.