27

-an update because it's Yoongi hyung's day! Enjoy! ❇

-----------------------

"I miss you so much, my Jiminie." Jungkook said, tears dwelling up on the corner of his eyes again.

"Stop crying Kookie, I can't lift my hands to wipe those tears away for you right now."

"Don't worry about me, worry about yourself!" Jungkook scolded the smaller man.

"I'm fine now. No need to worry, you know."

They were too preoccupied with each other's company that they didn't even notice a little Yoongi escaping the room while cursing them both and his husband.

"How long have I been asleep?" Jimin asked weakly, he doesn't have enough energy for a full time conversation yet.

"It's been a whole week."

"Ah, just whole wee- wait, what?!" Jimin exclaimed as his eyes widened with the information.

"Yes, 1 week! So don't ask me not to worry about you when you were actually just lying down here lifelessly for a whole damn week. Last week has been the worst week of my life, I swear. Imagine how hard must it be for me to see you not responding to my words." Jungkook glared down.

"W...well, don't be mad anymore my Kookie, I'm here now, aren't I?"

He tried to act cute in front of his fuming boyfriend, and obviously, with how whipped Jungkook is for him, it worked.

Again.

"Stop it, Jimin hyung. You really knew my weakness." He groaned even more as Jimin celebrates.

"Oh, by the way, where's Hoseok and Chanyeol hyung? I haven't seen them today at all." He asked as he look outside the glass windows.

"They are busy arranging the case for that bastard."

He said while looking down on his gripped on Jimin's bedsheet, teeth gritting a little bit harsh.

The once happy ambiance became gloomier after those sentence from Jungkook, and Jimin couldn't help but flinched with how low his boyfriend's voice wss.

"T... Tae-"

"Don't even mention his name, Jimin. I don't want you mentioning anything related to him ever again."

So, Jimin kept silent.

"Jungkook?" And as if the taller one didn't hear him, he pat the younger's hand from his to earn his attention instead.

"Yes, hyung?" Jimin sigh in relief with how Jungkook's gloomy mood went softer upon looking at him.

He wants to give a chaste kiss onto the younger's lips but his body won't cooperate at all.

He might even look like a grandpa right now which made him embarrassed. He prayed, hoping that Jungkook won't mind.

"Come here."

The brown haired man leaned closer, not expecting to receive such a bold move from the smaller in exchange!

Jimin juat kissed him for fuck sake!

It was just a light chaste on the lips, not even lasting a second but it's enough to make his heart go boom boom!

Don't blame him tho, it has been a whole a month with no Jimin's touches and that LITTLE peck maked his heart go crazy.

What more if we do it agai- The hell, Jungkook! Stop running your dirty thoughts until Jimin gets well!

He leaned back, obviously shocked as he blushes.

"You're blushing." Jimin teases him, making him blush more than ever.

"W...well, I didn't expect that! You caught me off-guard."

Jimin only giggles.

"Uwu you're so cute, Jungkookie! You're like a big baby! My baby." Jimin giggles.

Okay, that's it.

That's the third time he's been killed by his boyfriend's sweet antic today.