MR. CEO SEQUEL

Hello Channies! I deeply appreciated the supports you are throwing to my story. I've seen how you're so dedicated and doesn't even leave without voting and commenting.

It has been a year since I've made Mr. CEO and throughout those days, a lot of things happened.

I never knew that I would get a lot of readers. All of this are unexpected. Not only Mr. CEO but also my other books and I'm greatly thankful for that.

To repay your kindness, I made a thorough decision and decided to make a sequel of Mr. CEO. It is also to celebrate as I've recently hit the 1k Followers here on Wattpad.

You might probably know that Jungkook was announced dead from the second to the last chapter as his car gets hit-and-run so I need you to fully understand the story, please make sure not to spoil the story chapters as I am trying hard to think of a solution on how to bring back a dead Jungkook.

Early chapters would be a bit confusing but it would all makes sense at last.

That's all I could say for today.

Channies, our world is currently facing an enemy. An enemy which we don't know the weakness yet. An enemy which had killed tons of innocent people in only a short of time. Until then, please stay safe and healthy.

Make sure to eat well, disinfect your every belongings, do not go out unless it there is an emergency and if you do make sure to wear proper protective equipment like facemasks, always be aware of your surrounding, and lastly, stay safe with your family inside your humbly shelter and continue reading your favorite wattpad stories.

Goodbye, Channies! - Chanmich23