10

At the same time, Yoongi and Hoseok are assigned with an illegal drug case. Their phones are off as per their head chief commanded.

That's why Chanyeol couldn't contact any of the two of them. Only after 2 hours, did they've checked their phones with 69 missed calls and 23 messages in total that were sent to them by Chanyeol.

"What's the matter with him? I didn't know he's too busy that he even has the time to sent us these sweet messages." Hoseok rolled his eyes at his husband's retort.

"Let me check the messages. Oh! He's so sweet! Look at this!" Again, note the sarcasms. Hoseok wants to punch Yoongi but decided to just let it go.

'PARK YOONGI! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE IGNORE MY CALLS! IF YOU DON'T FREAKING ANSWER MY CALLS WITHIN A MINUTE I'M GONNA KILL YOU!' -to Yoongi.

'Hoseok-ah, can you please tell your grandp- I mean husband to answer my call, or just any of the two of you. I need to say something, call me back if you're already reachable.' -to Hoseok.

"Wait, what the fuck?! Is he really my cousin? Why is he sweeter to you than me?! And damn, that's a text so he could have just erased the 'grandp' part, he thought I'm too dumb not to figure it? Well, guess what motherfucker! I'm definitely smarter than you! Maybe Baekhyun haven't been letting him score for a while. That tree guy deserves it. He's always craving for Byun's butt, poor guy, he's now like me. These tops are harsh with their bottoms, how about you let me top tonight then let's see how well you could handle my dick, huh?" Yoongi blabbered and glared at last on his confused looking husband, who's now calling Chanyeol as per the taller's request.

"Can you shut up for a while, grandpa? This might be a serious matter for him to call us. This is not a common occurance afterall, I doubt he's having his free time and even if he was, he would rather spend it sex-calling Baek than hear from us."

"Wait, Hoseok, are you really siding with him right now? Wow...ah, I couldn't believe you! All my life, I've spent it with you and now you're telling me that I'm annoying? Does that mean you hate spending your time with me? Is that it?" Maybe, Yoongi is pregnant. Maybe not. He's been moody for the past few days and Hoseok is really having a hard time dealing with it.

Sweet talks will be the only cure for this, it always is.

"I didn't say that you're annoying. And I love spending my free time with you! You know how much I love you. I love you, please don't doubt my love for you, sweetie." And just like that, anger fades aways and was soon replaced by a shy smile and a twinkling eyes on Yoongi's face.

Hoseok couldn't help but just roll his eyes at his husband's moodswings, he can't do anything though, he's whipped for this grandpa.

"R-Really?"

"Yes, now let's call Chanyeol and hear what's happening."

"Okay, okay."