7

"We have successfully tracked the plate number of the black car which was used to struck yours and we found some reliable information about it. The black car was unregistered, it is against the government's law. We did some background check with the Korea's CCTV camera (if you guys have watched The King: Eternal Monarch, then you must know what I'm saying. If you don't, you better watched it now! It's a great Kdrama!) and it caught some glimpsed of the said car."

Jungkook watched all the CTTV clips where the car was caught on cam and it really was the one which made his car flipped all over.

"After the incident, the black car drove away quickly but we were confused as it was seen following a Lamborghini blue one. I think you need to see this one, sir." One of the agents, Kang Sin Jae, said with worried filling up his face, the same with all of the hired agents.

He looked at them suspiciously and then averted his gaze towards an another clip, the incident.

He played the video and soon, anger started rising throughout his body. He is correct.

It was someone who really hates his guts and also jealous because of he had someone he loves.

"I believed, you recognized the one inside the Lamborghini sir. Well...we...also recognized him as he is famous for always competing with you when it comes to those who have the most largest stocks of Korea, it's Mr. Kim Taehyung, sir."

Jang Mi stopped for a while and look at Jungkook who looks like his anger wouldn't fade in anytime by for a while, tho it's only rising more in every word he hears about the bastard. His head hungs low, not wanting to look at anyone right now and suddenly explode.

Jang Mi clears his throat for a second before continuing, "Kim Taehyung was the one seen alone inside the blue Lamborghini and based on what we saw, the man inside the black was ordered to hit your car. They are also the only cars who have passed by on that certain area with you, sir. Therefore, Kim Taehyung and the other man will be our main suspect for now."

Jungkook looked up, stared at the brick wall of their secret hideout, "Or forever."