6

2 weeks have passed since the incident and the life of the two man and the people around them changed.

The supposed happy-go-lucky Jimin have turned into a sad miserable one. Yoongi who was unemotional before is now one. Taehyung is still trying to find Jungkook's hiding area while putting up a face whenever he visited Jimin.

Jungkook has fully recovered and was disharged at the hospital 4 days ago. During the 4 days that he was outside, he decided to do some investigation with the help of his hired agents.

He is not wealthy just for nothing. The people he's currently working with right now was also shocked when they saw the Jeon Jungkook who was announced dead to the world were standing in front of them.

Jungkook explained what happened and they immediately understood.

However, he decided to keep his existence a secret for now. It means he also haven't spoken to Jimin yet or to anyone related to them.

He's sure that what happened 2 weeks ago was not only a simple hit-and-run.

He know that someone definitely wants him dead. Because when the incident happened, he saw two cars.

An ordinary black car which hit his car, and a blue Lamborghini car that was few meters away from the said accident.

His eyes were blurry already the time his car was flipped. But he still saw a man inside that blue Lamborghini car. The face was blurred but the man looks familiar.

It's either a business partner who's jealous of his job... or someone who just really hates his guts. Either way, none can escaped his wrath.