3

"I guess... I was right." The man he encountered earlier on the elevator spoke, looking at him with amusement.

"Hello sir, do you also have an appointment with Mr. CEO- oops, I mean Mr. Jeon?" Jimin smiled sincerely to the man, but he frown when he saw the man started laughing by what he had just uttered like anything he'd said was really funny.

"Oh my God! You're so funny, it would be so fun working with you then." The man wipes the tear trailing down from his brown orbs because of laughing too much.

"Excuse me sir, but what's so funny?" Jimin looked at the man, quite annoyed by the man's response.

"Well, why don't you take a sit then, Mr. Park?" Jimin was hesitant at first but obliged.

Wait... did he already introduced himself to this man? Why does he know his surname?

But what startled him even more was that the man sat in the CEO's chair.

'What on earth is he doing?' Instead, Jimin found himself questioning himself, puzzled.

"I don't think I need to interview you any further, Mr. Park. I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun working with you. By the way, my name is Jeon Jungkook, Mr. CEO of the Jeon Empire."

Jungkook turned to face him, a mischievous grin on his face.

That's when it struck him.

The gentleman...

This man standing in front of him... who he mistook for a regular employee working here... is in fact his supervisor.

THE PRESIDENT!

LUCK HATES HIM FOREVER AND EVER.