8

Months have passed and many things have already happened. Them being office mates turn to friendship which also got to another level. It has been 2 months since they confessed about their feelings towards each other and after that, they started dating.

Their parents supports their relationship, seeing their sons so happy.

"Yes -yes Mom. Okay, I'll just text you after. Bye, love you." Jimin said and ended the phone call.

He is outside of his house, waiting for Jungkook to come. Jungkook told him yesterday that they will go somewhere today. He still doesn't know where yet and he's excited.

-

He waited and waited until his feet got a little numb. He has been waiting for like 30 minutes already and yet Jungkook was still not there.

He tried to call him but it's out of reach. He was now starting to worried.

Suddenly, his phone rang and it is Jungkook!

"Yah!! Where are you?! I've been starting to worried now!"

"Hello, is this Mr. Park Jimin? This is Seoul Hospital, Mr. Jeon Jungkook got into a car accident, can we have your presence here, Sir?"

His mind suddenly went blank and his eyes started to turn blurry.

"Hello, Sir? Can you hear me? Sir?"

He dropped his phone and cry harder but immediately regain his composure since he knew that he need to stay strong.

"I'll go."

'How could this happened?'